My transfer is pending

Hello I have my transactions pending, please can you help me to solve it? Ticket 1358800

1 Like

@moderators :heart:

So many of the same problems, it’s a fraud at all,Please solve my problem within 7 days (1339715)

1 Like

I have same problem with "pending " status

I have a doge transaction, pending since over 4 days. It’s confusing.

@DDBOR6688 @Rulene @Renrebssi We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

Good evening.

Maybe I can finally get help here. I already sent a ticket (1332590) and talked with the live support several times. Sadly the Email support never answers.

I sent a doge transaction which, to this minute, has been pending for OVER 80 hours. That’s more than 3 days. The support told me, that they are working on it. But that doesn’t help me and my stuck funds.

Any ideas? Can the mods here help? I can sent Screenshots and all.

1 Like

I’m Prokhorovych Vladyslav

2 Likes

@kristianzhiga The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Hello, Maryna.
thanks for helping me.

I transferred the money to myself.
But because of the rate of the cryptocurrency, I lost it, since not $ 350 was returned to me, but less, so I had to transfer SOL to my wallet again.
I’m having the same problem again.

Hi @kristianzhiga, the Support team will assist you on this matter at the nearest time. Regards!

My transaction has been pending for hours. Put in a ticket. Nothing.

@Branden_Scheer Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team. Regards!

Hello, my transfer is pending, more than 20 hours, and i write you on mail, but nothing has changed, please help me!!

2 Likes

My ticket (1411587)

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello, my transfer is pending over than 24 hours. Yesterday evening i recived letter of support. They said that work with my transaction started. It is all my money. How long to wait? Help me pls (№1401445 )

@SOLeked We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Hello, my transfer is pending over than 24 hours. Yesterday evening i recived letter of support. They said that work with my transaction started. It is all my money. How long to wait? Help me pls (№1401445 )

@illia We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.