My transfer is pending

how much longer it will last?

@Volodya Unfortunately, we do not have any ETA here. However, we’ll try to speed up this case from our side. Regards!

Hi,

I have an outbound BTC transfer that has been pending for almost 54 hours.
This is not ok and really stressing me out.
My ticket is 1486299
I would really like this issue resolved as soon as possible.

MY Btc transfer has been pending for 3days now, no mail from Wirex … spoke to a rep and they didn’t say nothing… please help me out submitted tickets #1486217
please i need this resolved, this is unfair to your users

my family are in need of this money please

2 Likes

hi susan youll get a reply soon once relevant team look into your concern.

Thanks @Palangs04 , but i had a mail on friday saying the relevant team is processing it, at least there should be some progress and i am suppose to be updated… i really want this issue resolved soonest…

1 Like

Hello :hugs:

Thank you for patience

@MalouIsAvailable in as much as i am patient i need it resolved though… this is day 3 since the transfer was initiated… at least there should be progress

1 Like

can this be raised as a priority @MalouIsAvailable @Palangs04 @Ali_Wirex

1 Like

I’ve been waiting for 4 days, how much longer to wait?

how much longer to wait I have been waiting for 4 days

Every single time i send Eth it gets stuck pending and there sh1t support takes days to resolve which ties the funds up and stuffs up my payment.

you get a reply on email guys

@NicB We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

1 Like

i made a btc transfer to an external wallet, its been pending for over 3days now transaction made 23rd April 2022,3;01amAEST… i tried talking to your reps on the app but still no response, and also no mail from the support team… if this transaction can’t be processed it should be canceled and refunded…
Hers’s my Ticket number

@Susan The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

@Volodya We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

@SpankyDevil The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread