My transfer is pending

A post was merged into an existing topic: Transfer failed

A lot of people write that waiting for 2-3-5 days, and from you the Wirex team just see “We will contact you soon, we will solve everything soon, everything will be fine”, but in fact nothing changes and I still write the same thing to your Bot in the application and wait for the operator who will not enter the chat. If you write about overload - cancel all transactions that are stuck - I will buy another coin and send it over another network.

1 Like

1753618 ticket number.
One week.
No update.

1 Like

Hello my ada transfer is pending from last 3 days and its still struck there, anyone will help me?

1 Like

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unreasonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unreasonably long.

Yes so unprofessional. I will let more people know this objective fact that transaction in WireX can be pending for 5days or more

Speed up by using 5 days? It is reali speedy WireX. Yoh are doing a great job asking people not to your very very bad service of crypto transfer.

I wonder how you can help me

1 Like

How can you assit this customer I wonder other than verbally say so?

@Long_Tam We see on our side that you were updated recently and no response was received from you. Please check your email accordingly.

@Harold_Harold The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists. Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Should I go to UK police to make a report?

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online (many many times), the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unresonably long.

Support from WireX? I wonder where WireX can still find its confidence in maintaining this category in this discussion forum. Is it a joke?

No worries. Here is my case:

My 1200 USDT transfer out from WireX to an external wallet has been pending since 11/5 (Wed) and now it is 16/5 (Mon, I guess more days will come). No matter how I contacted the staff of WireX online, the reply was just a stereotype, asking me to wait without providing a reason. I am about to quit WireX soonest if this situation persists.

Now my money has been unresonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unresonably long.

Be honest. Other than submitting a ticket, they have nothing better to do. Here is my case:

Be honest. Other than submitting a ticket, WireX have nothing better to do. Here is my case:

Now my money has been unreasonably detained. What should I do? Someone asked me to create a ticket for it. I can tell I have already created ticket(s) since Day 1. I wonder how many tickets I should create in order to work things out.

I am so disappointed in WireX. I guess no one is willing to have his/her property kept by WireX for unreasonably long.

@Anthonyloky We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

I wanted to transfer my USDT to another wallet and my transaction was stuck waiting, the support told me to wait 24 hours, I waited, nothing changed and now no one answers me, what is the reason?

1 Like

Request ID:

1 Like

@Mariia23 We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.