My transfer is pending

@Murshk The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

7 days after my transfer is pending. Thanks you Wirex. You are incredible

1 Like

Today is Day 6 of pending.

I believe it is more than a technical issue but, iny view, a scam. Is it an indicator that the owners of ths company are planning to run away with its customers’ property?

I believe it is more than a technical issue but, iny view, a scam. Is it an indicator that the owners of ths company are planning to run away with its customers’ property?

May you cancel my withdrawal request? It has been pending for 6 days too long. I have enough.

Tickets:

I received the ticket from yours admin through email which stated that the pending issue is still solving instead of waiting my response… and the tickets have opened a two days ago and my funds is pending over 3 to 4 days…please double check on yours side with a “valid” solution before saying you waiting the response from me…thanks.

Hello @Anthonyloky, we are sorry this is taking so much time. I’ve escalated the case to the technical team and this should be resolved as soon as possible. Best regards!

Hi @Long_Tam, you’ll be updated via ticket as soon as possible on the current status. Regards!

1 Like

thanks. solved

3 Likes

thank you dont hesitate to reach us if something came up

My transfer is pending
This 15000USDC [Pending] 2 days have passed .
please help me , thanks.

ticket:

5/17-am9:28-15000USDC
[PENDING] is very long TIME
ticket:

@Nx-yen The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Welcome as always :innocent:

1 Like

Pending Dogecoin transaction, ticket 1868986. Please advise on how long until this is fixed. Thank you

Hi @Joseph_Stutzenburg, unfortunately, we do not have ETA, however, we can see that you were already updated via ticket. We’ll do our best to speed up the process and get back to you there. Best regards!

Still nothing… Wirex has over 4 million Dogecoin on hand, can’t.you just cancel or.rwplacey 184 ?Wirex lost it not Joseph, wirex should replace it.

Hi @Joseph_Stutzenburg, we have escalated your case to the Support team and you will be updated at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like