My transfer is pending

Request ID #1404348

Hi, UTC+8 00:44. Send 15320usdt. After 10 hours , it shows “Pending”, can you help me deal with it as soon as possible?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Two outgoing Litecoin payments pending/stuck

-renew-
The transfer has been cancelled and returned to the account.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello, my transfer is pending over than 24 hours. Yesterday evening i recived letter of support. They said that work with my transaction started. It is all my money. How long to wait? (№1401445 )

You can try other currency.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

return my money too its been days come on this is not good

2 Likes

Do you create a ticker already sir?

My ticket 1403887

@Nx-yen We apologize for the belated reply, due to the high load with the incoming requests, we were unable to send you the quick update. We are glad that this has been resolved.

1 Like

@nathaniel_shoun We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

No that wasn’t a reply in my opinion it said it just said I would get an email back. Can you not see my account withdrawals? Just refund it if its going to take days for a transaction. I see why your trustpilot reviews are on a downward trend. I hope my review on there also lowers your score because this is boosheet.

Can I have my money back now.

1 Like

ok literally its been two days now give me my money back please that is wrong to do that

1 Like

@nathaniel_shoun The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

your money is safe dont worry once its fixed it will be available

Im having the same issue with 2 seperate btc transfers stuck in pending, can i just have you cancel them so the money reverts back into my account…

1 Like

hello please create a request here sir

Regards.

1 Like