My widrawal pending

647433 : 1308764 Hello this is ny ticket i want to follow up my widrawal pending last august 20 pls helo me to fix my problen thank you

2 Likes

Hi there @Khayee04! :sun_with_face:

Thanks for posting your ticket numbers, has the issue already been sorted out for you?

Best regards!

2 Likes

I see your concern mam is now already solved :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thanks for using Wirex :fire::fire:

1 Like

hi i have problem to sending cryto always failed in a seconds please help me i try to many time but still the same!this is my ticket number 650230 almost three days till now still the same hope you can help me Screenshot_20210824-072744_Gmail|230x500

Thank you sir

1 Like

Thank you sir .

1 Like

Guys I sended my wxt fund still in pending

1 Like

Do you write a concern to our support sir?

Thanks.

yes i already did till now the same i cant send any funds

Hi @Khayee04! Please, check your email for an update sent to you recently.

Kind regards!

same how many transaction need to do before sending make success?

to may issue like this but till now not fix this platform not good how to promote this platform if always like this

what happen to sending funds always decline this issue till now not resolve how many transaction need to do to make it success i already use other phone but still the same this is my ticket 650230 this is the worst platform that i use resolve it then make some smooth transaction not always failed like this

hi i have problem to sending cryto always failed in a seconds please help me i try to many time but still the same!this is my ticket number 650230 almost three days till now still the same hope you can help me

Hi @ruben0715! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi @Lehctur! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

hope they will fix it soon

1 Like

It will sir im sure relevant team is working to your concern right now.

Regards.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on