My Wirex account is still blocked after almost two months. They tell me it’s escalated to the highest level possible. Can’t imagine how long the normal process will take. Wirex really let us down

My Wirex account is still blocked after almost two months. They tell me it’s escalated to the highest level possible. Can’t imagine how long the normal process will take. Wirex really let us down.

Got same situtation. So stupid.

1 Like

Same here for 3 weeks nos.

Hi there Pat, I’ve put this thread in the Support category so the support team will see this directly. I will also chase this again for you with them.

Thank you

1 Like

Ali, this is what I mean. You give a response but nothing happens after. This is so unprofessional. It’s been almost two months. No excess to my funds. Why is Wirex so horrible?

Hi Patrick,

As was mentioned, the investigation of such security-related questions may take some time and the time needed for investigation always depends on the case.

Such cases are not processed by the support team directly and that is why we cannot provide you with more information.

Once there is any news on this matter - you will be updated via the ticket immediately. It is only necessary to wait at this point.

Best regards!

I do not except this, what if this goes on for 6 months? I need resolution or compensation for the stress course by Wirex to me.

Wirex is totally out of order in this matter.

Pat

1 Like

Hi Pat,

Unfortunately, we cannot advise regarding the exact ETA for the resolution.

Still, we will only be able to advise further once the investigation is completed and our relevant team provides us with a result.

We hope for your understanding.

This is definitely out of order and I demand compensation for putting me through this

Pat

Hi Ali,

Over two months now, what is going on? Where are my funds?

You are not alone let’s try gather some people so we can be a few and then take legal actions against Wirex company as they steel our founds

100% let’s do it!

Hi Pat,

Currently, we are waiting for the investigation to be completed by our relevant team.

Then we will be able to advise further regarding your funds as well.

Best regards!

It’s been over two months and you giving me the same answers every single time.

How can this be right or even legal? Don’t you care about your customers?

How can you let this happen?

Dear Pat,

Unfortunately, we cannot affect the time required for the investigation of such security-related cases.

We can, however, escalate cases to the first priority and this was already done.

And I can state for sure you will be updated immediately once there is any news.

Best regards.

So when you payout my money

Hi Mikael,

Our Finances department is currently processing your exchange request and the refund will be processed as soon as possible as well.

I am constantly escalating your case and will let you know once it is completed.

We expect to have it resolved at the earliest time.

Warm regards!

Over one week here + their charging my account while they have it blocked.

Gonna sue these guys

Dear Tomi, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Let me kindly inform you that we have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and provide us with a response.

Thank you in advance!