Need help - Please see here

They’re just thieves and won’t allow that

Hey mr Ali do something about this
Hey Curtis Stine,
Your request (1846244) has been received by our
support team. Your ticket will be assigned and
replied soon.

Ticket 1816865

Hi @Curtis and @Brianna_Mae I am following up on the above. Has all been sorted now?

No my account is still locked I still have no access to my funds. It has gotten truly ridiculous my account was locked because I added a third party card to my account I was then told to provide a picture of the ID and my relationship with the individual. I provided the picture the idea and explained that the third party is my fiance whom I’ve lived with for many years and we make all our financial decisions together and I did not know this would cause an issue with my account adding his card as he was totally okay with it and knows about it his name is Brenton James Gardner and I don’t know what else to do I mean my account was locked because I added my fiance’s card how does it take weeks for someone to look at the picture of the ID and collate the two addresses one where I had my wireless car delivered that I can’t activate because my account is locked and the address on Mr Gardner’s ID is the same I don’t know why it takes so long to unlock the account and allow me to have my money this is truly a nightmare. I do greatly appreciate you checking up on the progress of my dispute I just wish you could please help me to get an expedited outcome because I know I’ve done nothing wrong no reason should my account be locked I should be using wirex right now with no problems. I have incredibly patient and see no reason why my account cannot be unlocked immediately so that I can continue my total legal use of this app insight please I’m begging you get my dispute expedited and desperately need access to my account because it’s got money tied up in two places that I can do nothing with

Ok thank you so much for getting back to me, I have checked with the team and it should be ok now. I truly am sorry that you’ve experienced a long delay in this matter.

Thank you so much for a quick response and resolution. I greatly appreciate the effort in making things right and not just giving me a general statement about a team is reviewing my ticket and will email me shortly. Have a good day and thank you again.

zablokowane konto.prosze o pomoc jak najszybszą.

Cześć, przykro mi to słyszeć. Czy możesz przesłać mi numer referencyjny zgłoszenia do pomocy technicznej, abym mógł go zgłosić zespołowi pomocy. Bardzo dziękuję.

Hi I transferred 3.77ltc and it hasn’t arrived
aeaa3139c52ff6f5a10b575b352df5caa44414a83aa8dcf173937d45300a3386

Can u help me please

Hi there @Junior8474 I am just checking in to see if the above has been resolved for you now? If not please send me the support ticket reference number so I can flag it for you with the team. Thank you

Hello wirex, i tried to add my card to wirex and it kept showing we are sorry unable to add your card, please contact support. i’ve been having this issue for over 2 weeks now and need you to take a look and resolve it for me because i need to place some order like very fast. my email address is mark.hawkins@mchsi.com

My name is James Williams, i got the wirex app 3 months ago and created a profile and did all verification, however, for the past 3 months my account status has been showing as verifying, why does it take this long to get my account verified? you need to take a look for me and my email address jameslwilliamsjr557@gmail.com

Hey @Papahawk5,
Thank you for reaching out to us!
I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues adding your card. Kindly create a customer support ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com), so we can assist you.
Please consider removing your email address from your post so you can keep your personal details safe.
Thanks!

Hi James! (@James_L_Williams_Jr)
Welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you!
I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with the verification process. Kindly create a customer support ticket so we can assist you. You can do this here:
Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com).
Also, please consider removing your email address from the post above as this is your personal details and we want to keep them safe.
Thank you!

Hello so my phone bill needs to be paid so I can’t receive the confirmation number to my phone number what can I do there’s no other option then that to confirm except contact support I thought turning on Google authenticator would work but nope plz help

Hey @sean_thomas,
Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the Wirex Community Forum!
I’m sorry to hear that you are having some issues with a confirmation number on your phone. I would recommend creating a customer support ticket here:
Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone (wirexapp.com)
The team will then reach out to you directly to get this resolved for you.
Thanks!