New Debit Master Card

It is really encouraging and exciting that we are recieving our promised Multicurrency cards. Just hope Faster Payment will be avtivated soon.

Thank you Wirex

Superior

2 Likes

Yes, along with Google Pay and Apple Pay.

Hello everyone, please i have activated my new mastercard but still i can’t withdraw my money from the ATM and i can’t find my IBAN account number, did anyone have the new mastercard,
Please i want to know how it works, thanks

Hi @Monday, please can I know if you have made sure to link the relevant wallets to the new Mastercard which will allow you to pull funds from an ATM and use in-store and online.

Thank you

Good morning, please i have activated my new mastercard, so is there any thing that’s remaining to do.

Good morning, please i have activated my new mastercard, so is there any thing that’s remaining to do.

Hello, I am a user of wirex in Portugal, and I have several referrals, I have already received the new mastercard card as well as some of my referrals, and what happens is that we can only make payments with contacless less than 50 € and withdrawals at the ATMs of Euronet, everything else does not work, withdrawals at normal ATMs even if they work with the mastercard or payment over 50 € in which we have to enter the pin. Which leads us to believe that these new cards are not registered in the Portuguese SIBS network. I am grateful to wirex for checking this situation, because then for most users in Portugal the card will not be of interest, I have already sent a ticket to the support, but so far I have not received a response. Grateful for the attention!

1 Like

Additional information: at atms when we try to make a withdrawal it gives the message “This Card is invalid, please contact your bank”

1 Like

Hello there @PauloDiniz , please can you send me a private message so that I can assist you further? Thank you

1 Like

I have the same problem

Good morning, please i have a problem, because i am trying to link my new Wirex mastercard but isn’t linking and I have 0.58 inside EURO, what should I do.

I have tried to link it but it not working, I am trying to link my new Wirex mastercard but isn’t linking, i mean not working, I have 0.58 Euro inside and still not working, what should I do now.

Hello there @Monday , Please kindly go into the app and select thee card symbol at the bottom right. Here you will be able to go straight to your new Wirex Mastercard and allocate with wallets you would like to prioritise. Once done chosing your preferred order, click save. Please let me know if you need further assistance, thank you

I have tried isn’t working, the one I know I have tried, so what can I do now, where can I find all this now, i have activated it and still not working, any idea please

Please can you send send me scem shot for me to what you are talking about please

Good morning everyone, please am trying to link my new Wirex mastercard but isn’t linking, what should I do. I have 0.58 inside EURO.

There is already a solution for this?

Hello
What is the daily Limit € for the new mastercard at ATM withdrawal?

Kind regards

Good Afternoon
I have the same problem that @Monday has. My Master Card doesn’t appear in the euro account (which is the fiat currency I use), and the account is already chosen by default in the section where you allocate the wallets to the card. Because of this, I can’t use it in physical stores or pair it with Google Pay.
Thanks

Hello there @mmoretti , the daily limit for ATM withdraw is EUR 400 for Mastercard. Thank you :slight_smile: