New Debit Master Card

Hi there @Alejandro_Garcia_T , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

Hello @ChienChien_Wirex , I did raised a support ticket for this problem, the number is: 376198
Thanks for responding.

Hi there @Alejandro_Garcia_T , I will chase this up for you. Our support team will follow up with you through email as soon as they can. Thank you

Thanks for the help.

1 Like

I was only able to withdraw € 200 from the ATM today instead of € 400. The last 3 days went smoothly. I use the machine almost every day and it told me that my limit was exhausted. What’s going on

There is enough money on my Eur wallet for a withdrawal. I have already contacted the support without success number 388878

Hie I experienced the same today Iwanted to withdraw £400 but was only limited to £200. I thought withdrawals limit on ATM machine is 400 whatever currency daily. Please can someone kindly clarif

Thank you

Superior88

Hello there @mmoretti , I’m really sorry for your experience. Please kindly check out our Multicurrency card fees and rates page for more information.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile:

Hello there @Superior88 , please kindly check out our Multicurrency card fees and rates page for more information.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, I have the same problem I recieved my new Wirex card (online and physically)- mastercard, i downloaded the app, registration is fully Ok, but I cant find my IBAN anywhere?? where did i get it? Please help me, thank you :slight_smile:

Hello there @Jozef , I’m sorry about your experience. Are you able to please raise a ticket with the Support team?

Please follow the instructions:

1. Click this link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

2. Choose your issue.

3. Describe your issue

4. Submit a request

Thank you