New Master Card application

Good morning Wirex team

How & when can we apply for the new Wirex Master card, whom Wirex have partnered with?

thank You

4 Likes

Hi @VerticalTrading, thank you for your interest!

Currently, we have no exact date when new cards are available as it depends on many factors.

Still, I would like to assure you that more detailed information will be sent via email and all our social media channels as well.

So please stay tuned :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update Yan…Cheers :pray:t5:

3 Likes

You are most welcome!

Please feel free to contact us back anytime, we will be glad to help.

Warm regards.

3 Likes

hi there, just wondering if i can use my master card in my wirex wallet yet. cheers

1 Like

Hi Robert!

Unfortunately, MasterCard cards are not yet available for ordering. Still, I would like to assure you that we are working hard in order to make it available ASAP.

We will also notify you once they are available for order :slight_smile:

Warm regards!

3 Likes

thanks for that update. i can’t wait to use it. Cheers for that.

1 Like

Hello Robert!

You are most welcome!

Have a great day.

2 Likes

Good Morning how can I Phillip Piripi Matika Apply for Wirex Card What can do to help with thy Process
I am from New Zealand Address 849 Gordonton RD1 Hamilton 3281 Waikato
Regard

Hello Piripi, thank you for your request.

As I can see, our Verification Team has contacted you via the ticket 1625532 to assist you with further steps.
Could you please check your mailbox and provide them with a response?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi, Could you please confirm whether the card fees are changing when Mastercard will be available or it has different fee schedule (comparing with Visa).

Hi Karay, thank you for your interest in ordering our new card.

Let us kindly inform you that all the fees and limits will be announced as soon as the card is officially available for ordering.

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hi @Kateryna_Wirex, Thank you for your answer.
I will consider about ordering your card after refreshed details have published because I want to know how affecting me. Therefore I skip waiting list.
Do you have any estimated date about official announcement?
(I read about UK customers can reach earlier. My location: Central Europe)
Thank you very much for your support.

Dear Karay, thank you for your response!

Let me kindly inform you that at the moment, we have no exact date when new cards are available for ordering.
Please rest assured that it will be announced via our website and social media channels in the nearest future.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hi kuljeet here can send my card thnks

Hi @Kuljeet, thank you for your request.

According to our database, our relevant team has contacted you via the ticket 1686364. Let me kindly ask you to reply to this ticket directly so that they could assist you further.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

1686364 hi can my card

Hi kuljeet can send my wirex card

Hi @Kuljeet,

I have sent a request to the relevant team to check your ticket and get back to you shortly. Regards!

1 Like

Can I help me !?