New Mastercard fees and limits, what are they?

hello,

is there a page or resource, PDF whatever with fees and limits (withdrawals and monthly spend) for the new Mastercard? i can only find the “old” one for the VISA.

please let me know

thanks
Gabrio

1 Like

@gabgab , I was able to find this link but it doesn’t go into details in regards to the fees and limits

Hello @gabgab, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please be informed that the new Mastercard is fee free. You can withdraw up to £400 (400€ for EEA) a month at no additional cost, after which a small fee of 2% is applied.

Regards!

i sent you a PM just now

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Master Card application

But what’s the monthly limit for withdrawals? Are you saying there is none, just a 2% fee after the first 400€?

1 Like

hi @Butch - i’ve asked quite a few times right now and it’s not clear.

1. what’s the daily withdraw limit from ATM?
  2. what’s the higher monthly withdraw limit
  3. what’s the maximum crypto per month you can put on the card?

all these things would be awesome to know… so far very happy with the card, used in shop, on amazon, online, etc etc. it only failed with one retailer online for some reason, even with the sms verification, which i then solved using paypal via the wirex card > retailer.

1 Like

Hello @Butch and @gabgab, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please, check the following link for more information: Multicurrency card fees and rates

Best Regards!

thanks @Anastasiia_Wirex i just checked the link.

No doubts about the ATM limits, but i don’t really understand the first 2 lines:

Max purchase amount per day
Max purchase amount per month

Do they refer to buy at a store with PIN/contactless or online? or overall?

For example, what are the limits if you load the card with BTC and buy online on store X or old school in store with contactless or PIN? that’s still not clear and missing.

At least for me it’s not obvious what “purchase” means, as we have various forms of payment possible.

i’ve recently used the card and worked flawlessly but nowhere was indicated how i am doing in the monthly limits.

May i suggest you to check out Transferwise’s app, they have a limits tab where in real time it moves depending what you did with their card (ATM/pin/contactless) so you can see for yourself where you are at. Check it out :slight_smile:

Best,
Gabrio

1 Like

Dear @gabgab,

The limits apply for Wirex card (both POS and ePOS transactions) - 2 000 EUR per day and 10 000 EUR per month.

Regards!

hi,

that’s not possible, i spent 2900€ in one day (online purchases, Amazon, and few other retailers) the other day and it worked fine.

I don’t mind but you need to check these numbers…

thanks,
Gabrio

Did you just reduce those limits by 80%?! Because when you linked them before, these were the numbers:

1 Like

Hello @gabgab and @Butch,

Let me kindly inform you that the limits have changed recently. The actual information can be found via the provided link: Multicurrency card fees and rates

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us.

Have a nice weekend!

As I can see, the limits were even much better before the company has been sold…

So disappointed now…

But the link you provided still doesn’t give details in depth.

For instance, how much exactly can we withdraw per day?

The chart only shows the monthly withdraw, not the daily withdraw.

Also, if I understand perfectly, if I withdraw more than €400, I’ll have to pay a small fee of 2% is that right?

In this case, what’s the highest amount one can withdraw per month when fees apply?

Hello Warren,

Please be informed that the limits for ATM withdrawal are the following:

• Max cash withdraw amount per day 250 EUR
  • Max cash withdraw amount per month 2 000 EUR

More information can be found on the following link:

Regards!

Hi,

i Withdraw 200€ today from an ATM in Europe and the ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was shown on the ATM display.

BUT WIREX charged me also 2.5€ additional.

On Wirexapp is shown 205€ Total of charge!

I thought with Mastercard the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX??? It was my first Withdrawal this Month!

Please help, and refund me the extra charge!

1 Like

Guys we need a dashboard like transferwise app has that shows your current spending in the month.

For me i did couple of big purchases in march so how am i supposed to know how much i have left?

Do i need to keep and excel sheet? Or i just try if it works it works??

Who likes this idea? Please +1 or like this post.

Transferwise style in app spending dash refreshed monthly.

Gab

2 Likes

Hi,

i Withdraw 200€ today from an ATM in Europe and the ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was shown on the ATM display.

BUT WIREX charged me also 2.5€ additional.

On Wirexapp is shown 205€ Total of charge!

I thought with Mastercard the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX? It was my first Withdrawal this Month!

Please help, and refund the extra 2.5€ of charge!

Thank you

I was charged from WIREX 2.5€ for my first 200€ withdrawal this Month.

Today i Withdrawed 200€ from an ATM in Europe. The ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was also shown on the ATM display).

Wirexapp shows 205€ Total of charge! Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX???

I thought with Mastercard (the new debit card) the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Please help, and refund me the extra charge!

Hello @balance, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!