New Mastercard fees and limits, what are they?

Hello @gabgab and @Butch,

Let me kindly inform you that the limits have changed recently. The actual information can be found via the provided link: Multicurrency card fees and rates

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us.

Have a nice weekend!

As I can see, the limits were even much better before the company has been sold…

So disappointed now…

But the link you provided still doesn’t give details in depth.

For instance, how much exactly can we withdraw per day?

The chart only shows the monthly withdraw, not the daily withdraw.

Also, if I understand perfectly, if I withdraw more than €400, I’ll have to pay a small fee of 2% is that right?

In this case, what’s the highest amount one can withdraw per month when fees apply?

Hello Warren,

Please be informed that the limits for ATM withdrawal are the following:

• Max cash withdraw amount per day 250 EUR
  • Max cash withdraw amount per month 2 000 EUR

More information can be found on the following link:

Regards!

Hi,

i Withdraw 200€ today from an ATM in Europe and the ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was shown on the ATM display.

BUT WIREX charged me also 2.5€ additional.

On Wirexapp is shown 205€ Total of charge!

I thought with Mastercard the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX??? It was my first Withdrawal this Month!

Please help, and refund me the extra charge!

1 Like

Guys we need a dashboard like transferwise app has that shows your current spending in the month.

For me i did couple of big purchases in march so how am i supposed to know how much i have left?

Do i need to keep and excel sheet? Or i just try if it works it works??

Who likes this idea? Please +1 or like this post.

Transferwise style in app spending dash refreshed monthly.

Gab

3 Likes

Hi,

i Withdraw 200€ today from an ATM in Europe and the ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was shown on the ATM display.

BUT WIREX charged me also 2.5€ additional.

On Wirexapp is shown 205€ Total of charge!

I thought with Mastercard the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX? It was my first Withdrawal this Month!

Please help, and refund the extra 2.5€ of charge!

Thank you

I was charged from WIREX 2.5€ for my first 200€ withdrawal this Month.

Today i Withdrawed 200€ from an ATM in Europe. The ATM charged me a fee of 2.5€ which is ok (it was also shown on the ATM display).

Wirexapp shows 205€ Total of charge! Why was i charged 2.5€ from WIREX???

I thought with Mastercard (the new debit card) the first 400€ a Month is FREE of charge from WIREX.

Please help, and refund me the extra charge!

Hello @balance, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Dear @gabgab,

Thank you for your suggestion! It will be sent to our relevant department for consideration.
Please be informed that you can always share your feedback and ideas here:

Regards!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply…

I don’t know where to post a question on this community. Hence I’m coming back here.

I recently lost my Wirex card and would like to order a new one. How do I go about it, please?

I’ve contacted the support but still no response

1 Like

Fyi @Warren10

Request a replacement card
To request a replacement for your missing Wirex card, contact the Wirex support team and provide your delivery address and phone number. Replacement may incur additional charges. The remaining funds will be moved from your old card to the new replacement card automatically.
If you’ve registered the lost/stolen Wirex card on any payment services, make sure to update the new card information once you receive a new card.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I already did the step mentioned above but I only got an automated reply stating « We experienced an unexpected increase… ».

I would love to talk to a person, not an automatic reply.

Aren’t they supposed to reply and tell me they will proceed with my request ?

1 Like

Yes @Warren10 lately this has been the case. Looks like they are overwhelmed with emails and in the process of hiring more Customer service agents. Hopefully one of the moderators in the forum will notice you post and will be able assist you. @Anastasiia_Wirex @Ali_Wirex @ChienChien_Wirex @Maryna_Wirex

1 Like

Hi @Warren10! We are sorry for the delay. We have forwarded this to our Support team. Please, check your email for the update.

Regards!

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply.

I’m gonna use the opportunity to leave another query here.

I have lost my Wirex card and ordered a new one. It’s been a month now and still didn’t receive it. The status says « shipped » but why is it taking so long? I’m in Europe. It’s supposed to be faster.

Hello @Warren10, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our support team and they will provide you with an update asap.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi, thanks for escalating my request to the support team.

They got in touch with me and told me the card has probably got lost during the delivery… Which I think isn’t serious from the company…

Anyway, they said if the card hasn’t arrived by today, I should get back to them. The card has not arrived yet.

So, I was hoping you could escalate my request again to the support. Because if I contact them, it’s going to be the same(take so long).

Thanks

Hello @Warren10, we are sorry to hear that.

Let me kindly inform you that I have escalated this case one more time. Our team will contact you shortly.

We appreciate your understanding!

1 Like

Thanks a lot. You have been a great help.

They already reached out to me.

I have to reorder another card.

Hope it will arrive this time.

Dear @Warren10, thank you for your kind feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

1 Like