New wirex master card doesn’t work

I have had no problem with my previous Visa card but this new master card gets declined in store and online.
This makes it useless and I have funds on my card so what’s going on.

2 Likes

Same problem, transaction declined and they asked me docs ss bank statement and have to upload my card and i got error CSC_7200026 which mean not enough fund to pay…
I asked bank statement from customer service and i don’t receive it till now

1 Like

Same issue…

Seriously I’m very disappointed to Wirex, from the failure to top up my account and order my card, to new card unable to work even with sufficient fund. And I can’t believe that there are so many people facing the same issues.

More importantly, it takes ages for its CS to reply.

I’m not sure what is happening with this virtual bank, and I won’t recommend my friends and family to use it!

Anyway, let’s see how long it gonna take for the CS to solve this new card error problem, the enquiry was received on 8th Mar tho.

2 Likes

Hi @peonylaucw,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Bets wishes!

Good afternoon

I hope you’re well

I sent the following e-mail to Wirex support last Wednesday and still haven’t got any reply to this. My Wirex Mastercard (Europe) doesn’t work either on ATM or online and so, I can’t buy anything with it and I need it to be working as soon as possible

"The issue is the following:

I got my Wirex Mastercard in the mail last Wednesday and activated it on the website immediately. According to the “recent activity” on the dashboard of my Wirex account, the card should be fully functional: “Mastercard •••• xxxx activated Your card is ready!”.

However, when I went to an ATM machine the same afternoon to withdraw some money I got a “Invalid Card. Contact your bank” message. On the other hand, I was still able to check my account balance on the same ATM machine.

I also tried to purchase something online with the new Mastercard to check if it was working and also got an error message.

I used to have a Visa Wirex card and never had any problems either on the ATM machines (the same ones I tried last Wednesday and over the last few days, including this morning) or on purchasing things online. Can you please check if my Mastercard is indeed activated and figure out what is happening? "

Can someone help me with this? Thank you

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

i have tried few times in different store, all not work.

Hello @andremsilva1987, I totally understand how frustrating this situation is for you and kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I have just update you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

Jeg har fått mitt nye marsterkort og får det ikke aktivert, for beskjed om at expire dato ikke stemmer.
Hva skal jeg gjøre, må jeg ha et nytt kort, eller kan support hjelpe meg ?

Mvh

Leif nielsen
leif64nielsen@gmail.com

Hello @Jacky_Ying, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I have just updated you via the ticket, please check your mailbox. In case any additional assistance is required, just reply to this ticket. I will be glad to help.

Have a good day!

Dear @Leidk,

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hei
Jeg har mottatt mitt nye marsterkort, men når jeg prøver å aktivere kortet får jeg beskjed om at expire datoen er feil, må jeg få nytt kort, eller kan support hjelpe med.

Håper dere kan hjelp meg

Mvh

Linda Operio Dahle

Thanks Anastasia
Today I Got me problem fix, so everything is okey now. Thans for your support :blush::+1:

-------- Opprinnelig melding --------

1 Like

Hello Linda,

Please submit your request via Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account and provide me with your support ticket number so that we could process it with the first priority.

Thank you in advance!

Dear @Leidk, thank you for your kind feedback!

I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

Hi Anastasiia
I have written to support, do I got a number from support sent by email, or where can I find it

Regards

Linda Operio Dahle

Dear Linda,

I can see, that the Support team has already contacted you via the support ticket 376015. Please check it from your side.

Regards!

I can’t link my mastercard to my account for 3 days. I also had problems of adding funds to my card before I removed my card and tried to link it back.
I haven’t heard anything from the support since sunday. This is really a problem, cause I can only use my wirex account & card right now to buy stuff.
So many problems with the new card and these problems should not be taking this long. They should be quickly solved.
Request ID #375077

I also cannot use my new wirex credit card.
CS seems to be overworked and is not responding to my ticket 380469.
I consider switching to another cryto service, cause my previous ticket 288127 was closed by a bot without having solved that issue

Hello, good afternoon! I have problems with my new wirex card, it won’t let me add funds, it gives me an error at all times when I try to make a transaction, on the other hand, even though I have the active card when I try to add funds, I get the previous one that is canceled. give a solution ?, the above never failed me and with this I am quite unhappy, greetings.