New wirex master card doesn’t work

I can, t get my mastercard to work. Now it, s saying “Refunder” I can, t send many from my acont. And I don. t KNOW wath ticketnumbet is that you WANT me to send to you. My e-mail in my acont is eivorasp@gmail.com I WANT help

Hi @mastercho! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Dear Anastasiia,
No one of your team is contacting me since 7 weeks, it’s a pitty, and somehow it shows the relevance of your customers to you….

IGNORANCE is all I receive :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hi @Mie :wave:

You will be contacted by the support team as soon as possible, but please do not spam your message, you have been heard several times. It adds more work to the team.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi @SWA :wave:

I’m sorry you were waiting, please accept my apologies. Can you share your ticket number? @moderators will update the support team, who will contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Hi @Mie! Please, note, you have been updated in your ticket. Kindly check your email.

Kind regards!

Dear @SWA! Please be advised that our technical department is looking into this issue. Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

I hope for your understanding in this situation.

I do have the same issue where my master card is not working at all. It seems my EUR account is greyed out. I would like to use your card. I sent dozens of e-mails and submitted many tickets for the last 3 months with regards to this issue. No response what so ever. I am blocked of using your services. Can someone from Wirex get in touch with me and help to sort this issue? If your services is not working why do I have to be your client? Not responding for 3 months is not serious.

Hello @SDD, please accept our apologies for this situation. We are really sorry that you did not receive a prompt response to this case. I have forwarded your request to the Support Team, they will contact you at the nearest time. Have a nice day!

G’day Anastasia!
I’m just wondering what a wirex wallet is and how do I get on?
I was told by your colleagues on Facebook Messanger that I would recieve a reply but I have not seen anything, thus far !
I really would appreciate answers to my questions!
So I don’t loose money unnecessarily,
Yours thankfully
Frank Gannon!

Hello! @6355 Have you downloaded Wirex app in your phone?

Yes I have!

What else do I do to get a Wirex wallet?

Do you need help with verification or already verified?

No all is verified!
Is the app itself the wirex wallet?

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Have a great day Frank!

Thanks for your timely reply and have a great day!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi Wirex Team and Other Users,

I am not able to get Money from ATM with my MasterCard. Is there anyone who can help me

1 Like

Hi @phil80 :wave:
Welcome to the Wirex Community :partying_face:

Have you correctly linked your devise account (crypto or fiat) to your card? Here is the procedure to do it:

• Click on “Associated account”
  • Click on the mesh to the right of the desired devise account and click on “Save” at the bottom of the page.
  • Ready to pay with devise account! :white_check_mark:

For more information, please go HERE.

Hope this helps you better understand how the new card works. But don’t hesitate to come here asking for help when needed :slightly_smiling_face:

Best regards!

2 Likes