New X-Tras reward program

With the new reward program X-Tras, is there a reason to hold 500k wxt like it used to be? If the plans are being paid by a yearly fee?

1 Like

Yes hold for 10x))))

1 Like

I don’t see any benefit tbh.

It was nice to earn satoshis (e-gold how cool is that?) and now you earn “points”…

I think you can still transfer them. They give us a bonus to in WRX, but there’s nothing to stop us turning that into BTC, ETH, LTC or anything else.
I’d like to see TRX added :+1:

I’m asking Wirex now whats the point to have 500k wxt like before, rather than we sell them all and just pay for the plans yearly.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Please be informed that you can find more information about Wirex Rewards on the following link: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account

Best Regards!

1 Like

Hi,

Under the Contis scheme owning WXT entitled me to crypto purchase fee reduction, will this continue under the MasterCard rules and at the same ratio of 50% for 100,000 WXT & 100% for 500,000 WXT?

Thanks

Depending on the WXT amount you buy, you will receive discounts on fees from the 13th of June 2019. Users will also get enhanced rewards, including Cryptoback™ from September 2019.

Amount of WXT bought Discount Enhanced Cryptoback™
500 000 WXT 100% 1.50%
100 000 WXT 50% 1.00%
50 000 WXT 25% 0.75%

Are you sure 10X there are better platform and much better support than wirex . Those are the platform which is 10x to 100x
Value of wxt is decreasing because of unsatisfied customers and poor customer satisfaction.

1 000 000 X, my friend

Just kidding. All statements of X’ing are wild speculations.

But… I would say the new reward program improves the tokenomics of WXT which can drive up the price to some degree. 1) Now there’s a reason to hold more than 500k because the more WXT you have then the more intress you earn. 2) There will be more trading volume for the token as Wirex pays out the rewards using it (both intress and cryptoback) and users need WXT to pay the monthly fee. (Increased trading volume usually means increased price.)

Before you just needed up to 500K WXT to sit in your account and you never had to touch a WXT again because rewards were payed out in Bitcoin.

1 Like

Hi @zooligan_dw,

You can check all the information about X-tras via the next link:

The old rules will be active for one month only. You can check it here:

Regards!

1 Like