New X-Tras reward program

Depending on the WXT amount you buy, you will receive discounts on fees from the 13th of June 2019. Users will also get enhanced rewards, including Cryptoback™ from September 2019.

Amount of WXT bought Discount Enhanced Cryptoback™
500 000 WXT 100% 1.50%
100 000 WXT 50% 1.00%
50 000 WXT 25% 0.75%

Are you sure 10X there are better platform and much better support than wirex . Those are the platform which is 10x to 100x
Value of wxt is decreasing because of unsatisfied customers and poor customer satisfaction.

1 000 000 X, my friend

Just kidding. All statements of X’ing are wild speculations.

But… I would say the new reward program improves the tokenomics of WXT which can drive up the price to some degree. 1) Now there’s a reason to hold more than 500k because the more WXT you have then the more intress you earn. 2) There will be more trading volume for the token as Wirex pays out the rewards using it (both intress and cryptoback) and users need WXT to pay the monthly fee. (Increased trading volume usually means increased price.)

Before you just needed up to 500K WXT to sit in your account and you never had to touch a WXT again because rewards were payed out in Bitcoin.

1 Like

Hi @zooligan_dw,

You can check all the information about X-tras via the next link:

The old rules will be active for one month only. You can check it here:

Regards!

1 Like

How am i on Elite Plan and my cashback is not 2% as may be seen on the screenshot?

1 Like

Hello @tastymfbg, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please be informed that the Max Cryptoback™ per transaction is 2 000 WXT. You can find this information on the following link: X-tras Fees and limits

Best Regards!

2 Likes

Ohhh, the TCs, that only 0,01% of people actually read. Ok, thanks for answering me. Its not a problem, i will learn from that and next time i will just cut my transactions into pieces :slight_smile: If im promised 2%, i will get my 2% after all, so no worries! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Limit of wxt per day is 2k and for month 8k. Not repaying at this price for wxt. Crypto back must be unlimited or limited to card limit per day and WXT would to the moon!! @moderators

Actually you never had 2% of what you spend after you reach 8k of wxt on spend that actually is 1320 euro.
So if you pass limit of 1320 euro you loose interest… @tastymfbg max transaction is 300 euro and max you can do is 4 transaction with 300 euro and you finished your interest @wirexuser01

If price of wxt drop us limit change so:

AND IF YOU CONSIDERING THAT WE COULD SPEND ONLY 10.000 in uk and 20.000 in eu AT MONTH WITH THE IDEAL LIMIT OF WXT PRICE FOR WHO SPEND 10K AT MONTH IS 0.025 AND ACTUALY WE HAD 0.003. From 20.000 that we could spend only 1320 had interest other without interest.
[Multicurrency card fees and rates

THERE ARE TO MUCH SPACE WHEN SPEND WITH WIRREX Is USELESS in fix mode on cryptoback

Oh, its not a problem since i can regularly exchange my wxt to fiat

I wonder where the cashback go? Any ideas? Im on Elite plan.

1 Like

Next two transactions didnt get any cashback at all, and they were offline on POS. Im pretty sure, i didnt get the max 8k wxt cashback for a month, so that couldnt be the problem. What could it be? anyone?

Hi @tastymfbg! Please provide your ticket number so that we could check it with our Support team.

Kind regards!

1 Like

its #601025 thanks!

@Maryna_Wirex Same problem for my ticket #600485. Please also check.

Looks like its not only with me :confused:

Hello @tastymfbg, I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Hello @Chi_Shiu, thanks for informing on the matter. I would like to point out that the relevant department had already acknowledged the case.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused!

As soon as we get an update, we will get in touch with you immediately.

Regards!

1 Like

my problem was solved today!! Thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks. My problem is also solved. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello @tastymfbg and @Chi_Shiu, thank you for your kind feedback! I am glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes