No option to transfer money to wirex card

We are based in England. Both my husband and I are unable to add funds to our wirex card. Today my husband transferred £600 which did not appear in his wirex card and is not even showing as pending. Following that the option to transfer money completely disappeared.

Re funds not appearing…I cannot help unfortunately.

Re option to top up missing… I had a similar issue after a recent app update.

Proposed solution:

Make sure you remember all your passwords/pins/etc and also your 2 factor auth details.

Completely scrub the app from your device (I use Android, so clear cache & data and uninstall).

Reinstall app (set all your security details all over again ie password, pin, 2 factor auth).

Hopefully that solves the “top up option missing” issue.

Thank you. I will try that. I was told to log onto my pc but the option to add funds is also not highlighted there.

Hi @LadyRia,

I can state for sure that our relevant team already acknowledged on the issue and are currently working on resolving it.

And of course, as soon as we get an update, we will get in touch with you immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello, I have the same problem. I haven’t got any ,add funds’’ button on my Wirex card. What I should do? Can you help me please?

Same as me I have no transfer funds option can anyone tell me wat I can to about this I have add funds and exchange thanks !!!

Hello @Ghostdog79, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I have updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your email and reply to this ticket?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Eliska, thank you for your request!

Could you please provide us with the reference ticket number? We will be glad to escalate this for you.

Thank you in advance!

Hi think I no wat the problem is now and is sorted thanks for your time tho and getting back !!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Many problem with mastercard