No updates in the support ticket

Hello Simon, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Dear
Can you please help me further.
My verification is still not in order since Aug 2020.
My email
moemoe23@protonmail.com
I asked the question again today

The ticket will be created automatically and shortly after this, our verification agent will check your account and will reach out to you via email and will assist you further.

A ticket has been created for this. Ticket Id for reference is #298557

kind regards
Baveghems Magdalena

Hello @Nadinevdb, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Our relevant team is looking into this issue and we will get back to you when there will be an update.

Best Regards!

1 Like

Best.
Can you help me further.
Since Aug 2020 my verification is still not in order.
I asked the question again today and this is the ticket number.
I asked the question again today

The ticket will be created automatically and shortly after this, our verification agent will check your account and will reach out to you via email and will assist you further.

A ticket has been created for this. Ticket Id for reference is #298557

Kind regards
Baveghems Magdalena

Hello there,

I need to reset my 2FA authentication asap. I contacted support one month ago, my ticket number is 206389.

I got a new phone and did not transfer my Authenticator app. I am a tier 3 investor in Wirex.

Best
Daniel

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hi @cryptocommods,

I can see, that we have sent you an update via the support ticket yesterday. Have you received the message?

1 Like

@Inna_Wirex

No, I cannot find it in my emails. Could you resend it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

@Anastasiia_Wirex

Have tried contacting support, but did not get any ticket number. So again, pls reset my 2FA so that I can log into my account again!

Dear @cryptocommods,

I can see, that the issue has already been resolved. Please check it from your side.

Regards!

2 Likes

All settled now @Anastasiia_Wirex !

Many thanks. Wirex mails went to spam, that was the issue.

1 Like

Dear support

Iordered my card on 7 March and i payed for express delivery with DHL! Until now my card still not arrived

I have send a lot emails / tickets / chats but no one care to help me! Tickets:333207,353374

I already checked the card details and i dont see any track number
COULD you pls check whats going on with my card ?
I am very sad for the delay support!

Hello @Keju, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is processing your request. Please note that we will send you an update via ticket.

Best regards.

1 Like

i have submitted th details for verification in Feb but still get no response until now, could you please help to check?

Hi @pkyeung, thank you for reporting this. Your case has been forwarded to the relevant and you will be contacted as soon as possible via the existing ticket.

Regards!

1 Like

Still nobody replying me! How could wirex unreasonably block my account and hold my money in the account? This is even worse than a cheater behave

Dear @pkyeung, I am sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

1 Like

Hi Wirex support,

i am very disappointed with the current level of communication from wirex support.

I raised a ticket (341048) as i had transferred money into my wirex account but my cards had expired and i couldnt get access to my money.

i have finally been sent a new card.

now there are 2 issues with this

1. only half the money (£498) has been transferred on to this card (I transferred £1000 in total as 2 x £500 payments). i have also sent a picture showing my old expired cards and the amount on them.

2. even though £498 has been transferred to my new card i cannot access it, i cannot remove it from my Wirex back into my bank account, that option has been disabled.

I have raised this issue a few times and replied to my previous tickets, I keep receiving emails saying you are very busy and someone will help but nothing so far.

Please let me know if you require any more information.

Kind regards

Kalim

I am desperate for your help

Hello @Kalim13, I’m really sorry for your experience.

I have contacted you via the ticket. Could you please check your mailbox and provide me with a response?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like