No updates in the support ticket

Hello there,

I am assisted by your support team on the ticket, but I have not received any updates today. Can you please check what is wrong there? No rush, just to make sure that everything goes smoothly.

1 Like

Hello Dietmar,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Could you PM your ticket ID for further escalation to our Support Team?

By the way, here is our topic for the direct escalation of the Support tickets, please feel free to check: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Thank you for your cooperation!

4 Likes

Hey Yan, good to know. I have actually already received the response so nevermind. Thanking you for your update.

3 Likes

Dear Dietmar,

You are truly welcome, I am glad to know that your query was resolved.

Have a great day ahead!

Please what is going on??? I​ have had a problem accessing my account since yesterday, done every thing I was asked to do yet no one has contacted me…Why is it always a frustrating experience to use WIREX??? Why isn’t there a customer service number??? This is very frustrating and annoying!

Sent from myMail for Android

Monday, 27 April 2020, 05:36pm +01:00 from Wirex support@wirexapp.com:

wirex logo\ 111x24
##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Hello Opubo,

Thank you for contacting Wirex Support.

If you cannot access your account due to 2-factor authentication and need it to be reset - we ask you to send us the following information:

• a selfie with you holding your ID/passport. Please note that the ID card/passport must be clearly visible (not blurred);
  • the date and type of your last 2 completed outbound transactions;

We understand this may take some effort, but we require this information in order to make sure that we are granting access to the legitimate owner of the account.

1 Like

Hi Opubo, please accept our sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I have updated you via the ticket. Could you please check your email and reply to this ticket?

Thank you in advance!

Hello I submitted a support ticket yesterday and received a support ticket number because was unable to access account, I then supplied all documentation that was asked of me but as of yet have received no reply can somebody please help

Hello Paul, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

I have just sent you an email in order to specify the additional details of your case, please reply to the ticket 1487036. I will do my best to resolve the issue for you.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

it’s been 3 weeks since wirex doesn’t want to return my money, that’s 4339 euros and it’s been 3 weeks since it answered the same thing and here are their emails for three weeks
Avoid the wirex.

Yan Demakhin (Wirex)

24 juin 2020 à 10:21 UTC+3

Dear

Please be advised that the relevant team is looking into your case.

Also, kindly note that such cases are processing manually, thus it could take some time and I kindly ask you for patience.

However, we will get back to you shortly once we have any news on this matter.

We hope for your patience and understanding.
Best regards,
Yan Demakhin,
Customer Support Representative

Svitlana Bozhniuk (Wirex)

22 juin 2020 à 17:17 UTC+3

Fode,

As it was mentioned before, the refund request will be processed as soon as possible.

And of course, as soon as the refund is done, I will get in touch with you immediately.

Hoping for your understanding!

Daria (Wirex)

20 juin 2020 à 14:51 UTC+3

Dear Fode,

Thank you for contacting us.

As was mentioned earlier, we have already contacted the relevant department in order to expedite processing your refund.

However, since the relevant team works the regular business hours, they would be able to address our request within the upcoming business week only.

We appreciate your understanding.

Daria (Wirex)

19 juin 2020 à 16:22 UTC+3

Dear Fode,

Thank you for contacting us.

We have contacted the department in charge of your refund directly and await a resolution.

Please keep in mind that creating multiple tickets will not expedite the matter.
Best regards,
Daria
Customer Support Representative

18 juin 2020 à 14:49 UTC+3

Hello Fode,

As it was mentioned before, it might take some time to process this request.
Also, I will try to accelerate your issue.

I will update you as soon as I receive a reply on this case.
Best regards,
Svitlana Bozhniuk

17 juin 2020 à 16:55 UTC+3

Hello Fode,

We will refund your remaining funds, but it might take some time to process this request.

I will keep you updated.
Best regards,
Svitlana Bozhniuk

15 juin 2020 à 15:56:17 UTC+3

Hello Fode,

Unfortunately, such requests cannot be handled by support team directly, refund requests are processed by the relevant department. I will update you as soon as the refund is done.

Best regards,
Svitlana Bozhniuk

11 juin 2020 à 19:11:04 UTC+3

Hello Fode, I feel how unpleasant this situation is for you.

Let me kindly inform you that I have escalated this case to our relevant department. They will contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks I’ve replied to your email you sent me this morning

It’s been 3 weeks that you answer the same thing, I don’t want your emails because you have been telling me the same thing since June 11, I want my money, and as long as I don’t have my 4339 euros I will block your email support by sending emails all day! you are a thief and incompetent gang and I will let you know on all your social networks and you can block me as you do each time, I will make new accounts and publish the truth that you are trying to hide gang thief!

Dear Paul, thank you for your cooperation.

Could you please check your mailbox now and provide me with a response?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Dear Fode, I completely understand how frustrating this situation is for you.

I have just received an update from our relevant team that the issue has been resolved.
We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any other questions you are welcome to contact us.

Best regards.

1 Like

I’ve just sent my phone number and address thanks

I have lost my 2 factor authentication and have sent a selfie with my passport as well as prior outbound transactions but still have not received a response. I would greatly appreciate this process to be completed. Thank you. My ticket is

Thank you, Paul!

Let me kindly inform you that the issue should be resolved now. Please, check your account and let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Best regards.

1 Like

Hi @1_2,

I am sincerely sorry that you have not received a prompt reply to your inquiry.

I have now updated your ticket and I am happy to inform you that your request was resolved, please take a look.

Best regards!

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate that it was resolved in less than 24 hours.

You are truly welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to contact us back anytime and have a nice day!

Warm regards.

1 Like