No updates in the support ticket

hello can I get updates on the status of my application?

2 Likes

hello can I get updates on the status of my application? Thanks

2 Likes

@Sammy_Salvetti @moderators you can drop your ticket so they can escalate it asap

1 Like

Create ticket and drop here sir :relaxed:

@Sammy_Salvetti The issue has been escalated to our Support team. Please note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

Ticket 2454719 up up please help me

1 Like

today and on the 6th day that I have withdrawn btc, I have lost money for this delay and assistance does not yet know when the withdrawal will be unblocked. and the first time I see such behavior. in chat they told me it will be canceled but no one knows when! ticket 2482628

only update received and that the request has been transferred to the team. happened 4 days ago

@juri_gianni We are sorry for the delay and we hope the response is forwarded to you as soon as possible. Best regards!

@Sammy_Salvetti We see on our side that you have already been updated via email. Please check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Relevant team will msg you once it’s done. Thank you for dropping your ticket number.

Ticket 2454719 up, please help me There is a news?

1 Like

Hello @Sammy_Salvetti, we’ve asked our Support team to update you at the nearest time. Regards!

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread (Part 2)

Hi I transferd 1206 BUSD coin from binance more than a week and transection confirmed but still waiting they made a ticket #2866578 to support team but still no update this is sad

1 Like

@Maghsood_Baghaei We are sorry for the delay in response. We have escalated this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.

it will be ok soon sir.

Hi thank you but every one sending my case to support team but the point is do you have a support team lol

1 Like

Yes we have. @moderators look for his case. Thank you.

so what is outcome ?