No updates in the support ticket

Hello, check out my ticket 2914346 please. Just cancel my transfer!

1 Like

Wait the support team to contact you. Thank you

Hello @Maghsood_Baghaei, we are truly sorry that this situation happened to you and we can assure you that our technical team is working on this issue and the funds will be credited to your account as soon as possible. Warm regards!

Hello, just cancel my transfer please. My ticket: 2914346

1 Like

Thank you for dropping your ticket number. The support team will looking forward to it

Have a nice day.

Hello @Vlad_Vovk, according to our records, all your recent transfers were processed successfully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards!

thank you but i know is easy with private key as I do not have it because is exchange wallet and all pro people says it take only 5 minutes to recover or send it back to sender I do not know why I am waiting more than 10 days but still as you say I will wait longer

HI ANY news? Please help I owe money to other people that’s why I transferred business here

1 Like

Hello @Maghsood_Baghaei, our Support agent will update you via ticket at the nearest time. Regards!

1 Like

@moderators help his case. Thank you .

And sorry for the delay transaction. I hope it will solved immediately.

God bless :innocent:

Hi… this is my tiket no 2917754 can u pls help…
I have issues with my storage fees

Thanks

My issue is actually i was over charged for storage fees…
I have contacted wirex support but no one replies back…

1 Like

@moderators please see this case. Thank you.

@shah_s We have forwarded this inquiry to our Support team. You will be contacted by them via email. Thank you for your patience. We hope for a quick resolution of your case.