Online transactions DECLINED payWave not working

I have successfully been using my Wirex card to do online shopping as well as shop in store. All of a sudden my online purchases are DECLINED and paying via payWave does not work. I already have a ticket # 508881 but have not heard from anyone in a long time. Please help.

1 Like

Hi @GMT1976! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: My widrawal pending

Hi Wirex,
I use debit card to top up US$. When I submitted my request, Error message says “This transaction cannot be processed at the moment. Try again later”

This happened yesterday and today, so I cannot add US$ to my account. Can you help? Thanks.

Hi @alp, it is working and we can see that the last transaction was successful from your side. Should you have any other questions or concerns, we are here for you.

Hi Alexander, Yes my last transaction has gone thru. Thanks very much.

1 Like

You are most welcome @alp !

1 Like

I just hope I get mine I get mine fixed it won’t let me identify myself should I receive a payment have to wait on customer service to call me back it won’t let me receive a payment then I just hope it gets fixed soon I hope everybody’s having a good night

Hi @April_Cain, if you have any issues with transactions, please submit a ticket with us so that our Support team can assist you: https://wirexapp.com/en/help/request/create Regards!