3 Likes

you may boost it my locking wxt.

1 Like

ALL 1 %

1 Like

@Support

Is it normal?

1 Like

Interest on X Accounts went down from 16/10% to 1% overnight without respecting the previously announce 12 months of unchanged interest for X Accounts opened last year. Is this a bug or a feature? :smile:

2 Likes

haha, Feature :slight_smile:

Tell me, is this real, or bug? I have too 1 % ? :frowning:

1 Like

I had until yesterday BTC X-account at 6% but today only 1%. Please someone could tell me why?
Thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone, Please be aware that there was an email sent to users on August 10th in regards to X-accounts. Please refer to that email to see the full details. If you have any further questions or an issue with your accounts then please contact our support team directly. Thank you

@Ali_Wirex there was another email earlier this year stating that the interest rates will remain unchanged for 12 months after X-account creation.
What happened since then?

3 Likes

I Read now the Mail

Goodbye Wirex X-Account

team will surely get back the old AER guys
im hoping too

‚12 months of unchanged earn rates‘? Support gave no real respond to that argument, just stated old earn rates are over.

Do you get exact information how much you earned by staking from wirex? and do tell this your taxadviser?

Can any one post the email here since I did not receive any email regarding to the x-account.

It makes me feel very worried since they said there will be 12 months of unchanged earn rate of the existing x-account but now they do not keep to this promise. I will withdraw all my money from Wirex since they do not keep their promise and credibility is the most important for a financial institution.

2 Likes