Payback for Buy Crypto promotion

Hello, when we will be paid for Buy Crypto promotion what was in December. Thanks!

One more question - why it is impossible to sort linked to cart accounts in Web application? Only in mobile (I use Brave browser)

I suggest to add Forum button on main interface of web application. Now I need to logoww to find link and enter.

Thanks

1 Like

I found answer for my first question - 30days after promotion finished, so I will wait. But rest of questions are still valid

2 Likes

Hi @ders_a, thank you for your questions.

As for the promotion, the Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period. ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.

Some web and app functionalities may differ, indeed. However, we want our services to be comfortable for all our customers and we will consider your suggestions and forward them to the relevant team.

1 Like

I see that error on Web functionality is fixed - very fast. Now see some minor bugs in mobile(related to adding accounts), but hope that will be fixed too.

Overall I like new functionality in web app. i.e. so simple thing lie adding price of WXT token.

Have a nice day!

2 Likes

Hello,

The team always do their best to work on bugs very quickly, don’t worry they will be fixed. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @ders_a! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process.

Please rest assured that it will be forwarded to our relevant department for further consideration.

thanks for supporting.