Please help with some info

Hello. Im a new user.

Please advise how to send funds from my wallet to my personal bank account?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Erni, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

I have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

Thanks very much for your help.

Cheers

1 Like

You are most welcome, Erni :slightly_smiling_face:

Please feel free to contact us back anytime!

1 Like

Hi how can I transfer funds from my wirex account to my bank account

Hi James,

I have already checked your support ticket and has provided you with the update, please take a look.

Warm regards!

Hello
How to add a note for a bank transfer
Thank you

Hello Khalid, please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

I have forwarded your request to our relevant team. Could you please check your mailbox and reply to the ticket so that they could assist you further?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Yan. Please can you assist me with something

Hi Erni, please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

I will check the case and contact you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Warm regards.

Thanks

1 Like

When I try to log in, it is asking me o Copy the SCAN CODE. I am not registering, so Why I should copy QR Code.

You mention that the admin has sent a reply reference Ticket 1735399. But I can’t proceed through your website. Can some one send me an Email. basically yo have blocked me. Because I can’t access the Website. Only option is to SCAN THE QR Quote
Unlesssome one addresses my issues I will contact FINANCIAL CONDUCT AUTHORITIES within next 48 Hours

Thanks, I have replied to the email. So please do unlock my account. Ticket 1736846

Cheers

Hello. Please can someone attend to my query.

Thanks

Hello @smarajitr, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process.

Let me kindly inform you that I have forwarded this case to our Verification team. They will contact you via the ticket 1735399 shortly.

We appreciate your understanding!

Hello Erni, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

Let me kindly inform you that I have updated you via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly.

Thank you in advance!

I have sent two more address documents for verification. Hopefully they would unlock my account.
Thanks for your help. SUPPORT TEAM IS EXCELLENT.

1 Like

Dear @smarajitr,

Let me kindly inform you that the relevant department has sent you a response via the ticket. Please, check your mailbox and reply to the ticket directly.

Best Regards!

Hi, please can someone assist with my missing deposit, it’s been 2days since the transfer was made and it just seem to have vanished

Hi Erni, I am sincerely sorry for this delay.

I’ve just sent you a response via the ticket 1736846. Could you please check your mailbox now?

Best Regards!