Please help with some info

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account Blocked with funds on

Hi good day,
Just to follow-up my case support ticket # 452562, how long can sort out my issue of pending the amount that i fund in my wirex account that it already deducted in my debit card but it doesn’t appear in my wirex Dashboard balance?

Best regards!

Hi good day,
Just to follow-up my case support ticket # 452562, how long can sort out my issue of pending the amount that i fund in my wirex account that it already deducted in my debit card but it doesn’t appear in my wirex Dashboard balance?

Best regards!

Hi good day,

Best regards!

Hi good day,

Best regards!

Hello @Cris, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

We have already updated you via the support ticket, please take a look and let us know if you have any further questions in the ticket as well.

Best regards!

2 Likes

I have a problem with this issue too. i cannot transfer money to my bank accout. i then convert it to coin and transfer to other wallet…the order is pending
I send message to help center many many time but i didnt receive any feedback!!!

Hello @Woraphon_Wattanatorn,

I have checked your case and I can confirm that the relevant team is already processing your request. Please note that you will be updated via ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.

1 Like

Sorry for the same question but as you can see it is important.
I raported a problem many times for last months…
I’d like to use bank transfers so I need IBAN to make SEPA transfers.
How can I activate it?

Hello @Pelko, please be advised that due to Brexit the transfers in Europe are suspended for now.

We are working to make it possible again and let you know once we get the result.

Thank you for understanding!

Thanks for the assistance, already sorted out.

1 Like