Poll - Are you aware of what to look out for when it comes to spotting scammers?

Being in the industry that we are in, we have seen many scammers out there coming up with new and intricate ways of getting people to part with their funds. They target many companies, and despite us giving warnings about these scams on a regular basis when they arise, we would like to know how you, as our customer, feel in general, about knowing what to take notice of.

Therefore, are you aware of what to look out for when it comes to spotting a scammer?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Please feel free to leave any comments down below.
If you said ‘no’ in the poll, then tell us what you would like to see more of in regards to scammers. For example, would you like more information on what to look out for, what scams are circulating, tips on how to avoid being scammed, etc.

2 Likes

There have been multiple Fabook scams send to me and my wife. They make a fake Wirex page and share our personal photos to try and gain credibility or trick you. We have reported it many times but unfortunately nothing seems to be done about it by Facebook.

agreed facebook is lazy and corrupt

1 Like

I’ve got rid all off social media now