Positive feedback for customer service

Good morning everyone,

Having read through most of the posts on here there I a lot of negativity about the customer service. However this is not showing the full picture. I have never had an issue with customer service and it has always been speedy and helpful. I think it would be beneficial for it to be recorded as to when a problem or issue is fixed. Which will then give a success rate monthly for example of their performance.

This was just an idea that I thought would fill customers with more confidence.

4 Likes

Da bin ich deiner Meinung das Ganze irritiert mich leider ein wenig…Guter Vorschlag

I’m having a lot of problems with Wirex, the lack of humanized support is very big, I can’t do anything and I can’t talk to anyone, I can’t change the currency, I can’t withdraw my resources, and they are literally locking my money and nobody responds.

If my problem doesn’t get resolved as soon as possible, I’ll have to go to social networks to expose my problem, and my friends in Europe and Latin America will spread the message.

Hello my friend,

I am a wirex user. Have you got a ticket number for this problem that you have submitted? I’m sure someone will help out of you leave it posted here. Stay calm I’m sure it will be resolved. The customer support team are usually very good on here.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Blocked account/can’t login

@Anastasiia_Wirex why have you deleted my topic and merged it where it doesn’t belong?