Problems with funds

I’m a new member and have been enjoying the benefits of wirex unfortunately today will my first time experiencing problems I transferred £25 for my metro account to my wirex account the money has been pending 4/16 hours now I checked with my metro account to see if the money have left my account also find out that it’s a problem with wirex I have sent you some out of emails asking for assistance nothing at all I cannot reclaim any of my rewards for my satoshis no can I buy any cryptocurrency and my £25 is in limbo literally just pending. Can anyone help me with this problem that’s customer service is not existing.

Dear Wirex

At 14.52 GMT I transfered £5000 from my savings account to my Wirex Account. These funds have not arrived in my Wirex account within the 2 hour faster payment window. I have confirmed with my bank that these funds have left my account. Please advise asap as to when these funds will be debited. I consider this a serious failing by yourselves if your fledgling service cannot be relied upon for transactions.

Support Ticket:850352

Bonjour,
J’ai envoyé un mail et n’ai toujours pas de réponse. J’ai ouvert un compte, j’ai reçu la carte wirex mais ne je peux pas encore faire de transfert de fonds et n’ai pas encore reçu l’IBAN. Je pense avoir terminé les validations de mon identité. Pourriez-vous voir cela dès que possible. Mon dossier est le 930354.
Merci de répondre à mon mail du 6 juillet. Cordialement