Promo reward not received

Hi,

It is 18 September 2021. But I still don’t receive the promo reward. Actually, I complete several promo request. Would you please check this for me?

Regards,
Hsin

---------------------Wirex Reply at 2021/09/07-----

Hello Yen,

Thank you for ​these details.

I assume you are referring to this promotion:

According to the Terms and Conditions of the promotion:
Each Reward will be transferred to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period.
“Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
The promotion ended on 6 August 2021. Please allow up to 30 working days (until the 17th of September) after the promotion ends for the reward to be credited.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments.

Have a great day.

5 Likes

Hello there i think they processing your rewards sir for now *

You will get it trust me :slight_smile:

i understand your feelings sir.

5 Likes

Hello @Dustin Could you post tickets number here, so @moderators can chase it up for you? Thanks

2 Likes

Just send them a support ticket so it will help to speed up the process regarding your concern.:slightly_smiling_face:hope it will help.

1 Like

Hi @Dustin! The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

1 Like

Hi,

Actually, It seems not have ticket. I send the mail on this support platform. Then the system response(Anton) email to me.

Then how have I do next?

Regards,
Hsin

1 Like

After replying to the support email you received,just wait for their next response regarding it.

1 Like

Hello @Dustin, our agent will update you at the nearest time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Regards!

1 Like

Hi,

I bought LTC to complete the promo request.

Not KNC or LRC.

Please excuse for posting the wrong link. Then it must have been the 72hrs promotion from Aug 02 to Aug 06.

List of promotions

Edit: From Aug 04 to Aug 06.

HI:

I don’t know why my Wirex community APP can’t upload pictures. So I upload on this mail.

I bought LTC token on Aug 05. There has the screenshot picture.

Then the support replies a mail as the other screenshot picture.

Regards
Hsin

Hello @Dustin, I am sorry to hear that.

Let me kindly inform you that this case has been forwarded to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Hello @thepope,

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create

Note, you should use the email linked to your Wirex account. Then please provide us with your ticket number, we will do our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation!

1 Like

I’m the same brought nano stella during promo and not received nothing . Brought $50 usd worth of each

Hello @Crash71,

Could you please clarify if you’ve submitted a request to our Support Team? If yes, please provide us with the reference ticket number, if no - please use the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

There comes several days. Would you know any update about the issue?

Regards,
Hsin

Hello @Dustin, we have forwarded your query to the Support team and our agent will update you as soon as possible. Regards!

1 Like