Promotions about adding funds

You have offers about adding money by card to accounts. For example: I had an offer for Matic token to add my account the in the last month more than 30 days before. But I didn’ t get the 5€ in WXT token yet you offered in that promotion. When will I have that amount to my account?
Norbert Nagy

2 Likes

Hi @Norberto :wave:
I hope you are fine.

Here is a reminder of the promotion’s T&Cs:

Based on information from this promotion, the rewards will be delivered this week, possibly starting today. I will ask you to be patient, but if it does not arrive on your account at the end of the week, in this case you will be able to create a request for assistance.

Thanks for using Wirex! :slight_smile:

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ sɪʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs ɪs ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 30 ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs.

@Norberto Kindly note that the rewards are paid after 30 business days after a promotion has ended. In case this time has already passed, please, use this link in order to create a ticket with Support: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone.

Good morning Support!
I asked from you about the promotion from the last year November 10. I haven’t received yet my 5 € in WXT token to my account which you offered for that day about the MATIC token buying.
When do you add it to my account?

Norbert Nagy

Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. dec. 20., Hét 18:36):

1 Like

Youll get it sir once its processed.

@Norberto The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!