Proof-of-address verification

Greetings dear Wirex Team!
After I received by email my successful account’s verification, couple of days ago, yesterday I received another email requesting to verify my proof of address. It is a normal routine, as I have been using your services for almost 6 years, so no worries I said, it takes about 30 minutes to get verified.
So, I have already submitted it through the Wirex app, but I have not received yet any update, nor any information of my document’s receival by your team. Would you be so kind as to have a look at it, because I do not have access to my account. It keeps asking me to resend my document. This is the ticket I created yesterday for your consideration.
Thank you in advance for your support and reply.
I do trust your promptness and help on this matter.
Best regards!

2 Likes

This is the ticket’s number 1976025

1 Like

@Dtrgeo Wirex is not what they were 6 years ago.

I’ve been in exactly the same situation since May 20 and they’ve already written to me dozens of times to thank me for my patience and tell me that my problem would be solved as soon as possible… and even sometimes to say it was solved.

I encourage you to read my reviews on trustpilot.

@moderators thnk you :heart:

@Palangs04

Why? :thinking:

Great job from Wirex Team once again! Thank you very much for taking care of my request and verifying my proof of address. This is the reason why I keep supporting you guys and keep using your services for almost 6th consecutive year so far. Thank you once more for your time and promptness! All the best!

2 Likes

Hey @Dtrgeo, We’re so glad to hear that you’re back up and running!

:heart: