Que pasa con el pc?

A alguien le pasa q en el pc se queda en blanco la página?

Hi Pablo, I am sorry to hear that you are unable to log into your account from the web version.

We have forwarded all the necessary details to our technical team for further investigation, I have also updated you via the support ticket, please take a look.

Best regards!

al iniciar sesion en el pc la pagina se queda en blanco ,
Porque sucede esto ,llevo dias intentandolo y no puedo , me urge.
mi ticket es 1517937

Me ocurre lo mismo.

Si accedo desde la página web me sale en blanco, pero desde la app sí puedo acceder.

¿Hay alguna forma de compartir mi código del programa Refer-a-Friend desde la app?

Hi Mario, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

Indeed, there are technical issues at this moment and our developers are already working on the possible solutions to this.

Best regards!

Hi Rafael,

I can confirm that our technical team is already working on the resolution of this issue.

Sure, you can share your Refer-a-Friend link from your app as well. Please take a look at our guide on this matter: https://wirexapp.com/help/article/refer-a-friend-programme-0065

1. On the Dashboard, tap Rewards .
  2. On the Rewards screen, tap the Invite friends and earn Bitcoin.
  3. On the Refer-a-Friend screen, tap Share link.
  4. Paste the link to any kind of a messenger or a social sharing platform. You will be notified if your friend uses this link to register with Wirex.

Warm regards!

Same problem here. Once you can access with phone code and autheticator appears a blank page, nothing happens. Solution please!

Hi Jose, I am sorry to hear about this.

I have already contacted you via the ticket and have also forwarded your request to our relevant team.

We will keep you updated.

Best regards!