Questions about Mastercard and Visa programs

Hello, i got some few questions about new Mastercard X-tras and old Visa Reward:
So:

Visa Rewards:
•Stacking: =0 WXT => +0,5% cryptoback => -0% discount on Wirex fees
•Stacking: =50 000 WXT => +0.75% cryptoback => -25% discount on Wirex fees
•Stacking: =100 000 WXT => +1.00% cryptoback => -50% discount on Wirex fees
•Stacking: =500 000 WXT => +1.50% cryptoback => -100% discount on Wirex fees

Mastercard X-Tras:
•Standard:
Cost: -0 WXT per month => +0.5% cryptoback => +0% per month on WXT stacking
•Premium:
Cost: -999 WXT per month => +1% cryptoback => +2% per month on WXT stacking
•Elite:
Cost: -2 999 WXT per month => +2% cryptoback => +6% per month on WXT stacking

Now here are my questions:

•About the old Visa reward program:
_Does it ended at the 16 of March when Visa plastic cards will be disactivated while Wirex stop working with Contis ?

•About the new Mastercard X-Tras program:
_Every ads said “everything’s free with the new MasterCard program”; but it cost respectively 999 and 2999 WXT per month, so it’s not “really free” right ?
_What is the “extra bonus for a limited time” and how to get it please ?

•Other questions:
_Does Wirex really stop working with Visa “for ever” ? Or only stop working with Contis ?

_For the futur can we have both Visa card and Mastercard (so are we able to get the benefit of the two programs at the same time ?)

Thanks for answering my questions.
Cordialement.

1 Like

Hello.Please I need help.I got email for new Wirex Mastercard.And I clicked on green button verify now.What I have more to do that I will get new Mastercard?

Hello,
the selective order for the new Mastercard will be available on the smartphone app only (not on the website).
It seems not every accounts can have the new card at the same time, it’s selective and it comes by waves, so don’t worry if the order doesn’t already appear on your app.

For myself I ordered the new mastercard on the Cards parts on the app when it appeared

=> Go to app, then select your Euro account, then tap the card icon;
here (if your account is selected for the program) you can see a new card “multycurrency new card etc…” at the left of your actual Visa one.

The delivery cost 7.99€ for France by DHL and it will be shipped in near 1 week (keep in mind that COVID + Lockdown + Brexit can slow the process).

Cordialement.

Thank you.I done.

1 Like

Hello @Ali_Wirex , did any Wirex community manager read my questions please ?

Hi @WilsonMilleR,

You can check all the information regarding a new card and X-tras here:

You will continue to have access to the existing WXT Rewards programme (Wirex Token (WXT)) for 1 month from the date of the launch of the Paid Subscription programme (‘ Grace Period ’), subject to the provisions in clause 5.2 below. The Grace Period will cease to apply after this period.

Suppose you decide to upgrade the Free Subscription to a Paid Subscription during the Grace Period. In that case, all of the benefits attaching to the existing WXT Rewards programme available during that Grace Period will be cancelled, and after that, replaced by the discounts available via their selected Paid Subscription. Otherwise, you can make use of the benefits attaching to the existing WXT Rewards programme for the duration of the Grace Period if you remain on the Free Subscription during that period.

Best wishes!

1 Like