Read me First - About the Accounts category

Learn how to get more from your account: https://wirexapp.com/help/category/accounts-0040

For account related issues;

Please first see if your query has already been included in our handy FAQ here:

Still need help? Our customer support is here to help.

If you already have an existing Support ticket number, please ask for assistance in our Support Thread here:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hey! Haven’t been able to access my account for a year, raised multiple 1673936. Says my email isn’t registered or password. So I can’t check or reset anything.

Hi Asim, I am sorry for your unpleasant experience.

I have just escalated this case to our relevant team. They will check the issue and contact you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hey,

It’s been 8 days & I still haven’t received a response.
I just want to get access to my funds again.
Please help asap.

Thank you

Dear Asim, I am sincerely sorry for this misunderstanding.

According to our records, our relevant team has contacted you via the ticket 1673936. Could you please check your mailbox and provide them with a response?

Thank you in advance!

Hey,
I haven’t received any correspondance from any team. Checked wirex and email malbox.
Please send me a screenshot if needed.

Thank you

Dear Asim, I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try to follow the steps below:

• Check Junk/Spam folder in your mailbox, make sure your spam filters or anti-virus did not block Wirex emails.
  • Check your mailbox folders and search the mailbox for “Wirex” keyword - perhaps you have a rule or filter which moved Activation email to some other folder.
  • Separately check your Trash/Deleted Items folder.
  • Wait for 15 minutes. There might be a delay, and the message will be delivered later.
  • Please add “noreply@wirexapp.com” and “noreply@mail.wirexapp.com” to your contacts list, so the confirmation emails may appear on your email faster.
  • Check with your email provider whether Wirex emails got blocked. Whitelist, or ask your email provider to whitelist wirexapp.com domain.

Thank you in advance!