Read me First - About the Accounts category

1832144 can you check for me as well as I am waiting for over 3 weeks with no response after providing ALL the necessary documents!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

1832144 @Inna_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Wirex

Another day has gone by with no answers and the same message all the time that people are checking, they have to check for real… I am waiting for almost a month and this is UNACCEPTABLE. I had no response for 2 weeks, to get a response saying that the team is still checking, well I cannot understand what are they looking at but it is definitelly not my case!! Please , make sure they check it as soon as possible!!

Hello @Leo_Nielsen, I understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for the resolution of this issue, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Unfortunately, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly, therefore we are unable to unblock your account. At this point, let me kindly ask you to keep an eye on your support ticket since the relevant team will send you an update via the email.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Anastasiia_Wirex I understand you are saying that they will respond to me in the email… But when are they going to respond to me… I am waiting for over 1 month !! It is absurd… Can’t you help me?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

@Anastasiia_Wirex I was promised to be answered by the relevant team in 24 hours. From your facebook colleague, yet the response I received was 1 to 1 copy of what you have told me that the relevant department is looking into the case, this is not an update, this is repeating the same story… Story… Stories everywhere… How to be patient when I am not receiving a single honest update, rather than the stories that the relevant department is checking 2 documents for over a month. Speed it up please… Would be more than happy to post here that I was helped, but obviously I am not… So I will continue updating on a daily basis here so more people can know exactly how long it takes to review: 3 documents of 2-5 pages. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Leo, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that our relevant department is working on your case. Once there is news - we will update you via the ticket immediately.

Warm regards!

@Anastasiia_Wirex @Inna_Wirex … Dear Ladies, I am receiving the same information from you on a daily basis. Just for every single person here to understand as well what is going on. For over 1 month I am not receiving any help from that company, contacting their facebook/ twitter and you can see here the community as well. The entire hustle is for verification of source of funds which was provided by me the day they asked for it. Which was about 16th of December. Ever since then I did not receive a SINGLE update until I started contacting all their ways to be contacted which are not a lot since they dont respond to emails. And yet the only result you get is that Facebook agent/ Twitter agent refers to support/ support refers to “Relevant team”, and there is no way you can speak to anyone from the so called relevant team because who knows where they are. However they continue repeating I think I already have their entire template file with the answers and are just copy pasting it whoever is at work at that time, either Inna or Anastasiia, before there were more agents, there were “Managers”… But it seems nobody is there anymore and all they do is to procrastinate and throw the same templates without even caring about their clients. ( so another day update from me). Waiting for an answer again, will update tomorrow.

@Anastasiia_Wirex Hello,

My iban disappeared on 31 December due to brexit as you mentioned in the email sent, may i know when you will provide a new one ? Also, can i still use the old one ? Thank you

Hello Leo,

Please note that we, as customer support representatives, have updated you via the ticket.
As we have mentioned before, while the case is being investigated by the relevant department, you will be updated by the Support Team.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hello,

My iban disappeared on 31 December due to brexit as you mentioned in the email sent, may i know when you will provide a new one ? Also, can i still use the old one ? Thank you

Hello @Irinut,

Kindly, be informed that we temporarily disabled this option on 31\12\2020. The relevant notification to the email was sent on 25th of Dec.

You would be able to process the transfer as soon as the IBAN back to available. Unfortunately, we cannot provide the more specific time-frame for you at the moment.

Thank you for your comprehension.

Can anyone response on 1838076?
I have waiting to get the account verified for 2 weeks already.
No one response on anything.

Another week passed by and no response , neither my account is unblocked, neither their escalation email works, neither their relevant team in rasinbank works. Nobody works. I am waiting for the fix!! I am still here…

Hello @Peeko,

We are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred. This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

Dear @Leo_Nielsen,

Please let me assure you that the issue has not been forgotten and the relevant team is currently working on it. We will let you know once receive an update from them.

Thank you for understanding!

Ticket 1825825
mon compte est bloqué depuis 18-12-2020 avec mes fond… Je demande remboursement ou déverrouillage de mon compte…

Hello @Florence-Degro, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

My account verification (address proof) still not completed.
Keep asking different documents and even you have uploaded as requested, still not having responses.

Please kindly look into it