Read me First - About the Accounts category

Ticket 1825825
mon compte est bloqué depuis 18-12-2020 avec mes fond… Je demande remboursement ou déverrouillage de mon compte…

Hello @Florence-Degro, I am sincerely sorry to hear about this.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

My account verification (address proof) still not completed.
Keep asking different documents and even you have uploaded as requested, still not having responses.

Please kindly look into it

Hi @Peeko,

I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused by our verification process. Your case was escalated to our Verification Department and the relevant agent will update you as soon as possible.

Regards!

I have transferred money into my wirex GP Account since friday money left account sending account and up until now it still has not reflected in my wirex account.i has opened ticket since Saturday and no response from wirex.only receiving automated emails.my ticket number is 99585.can someone from wirex please look in it and get back to me.

Ticket opened over 2days about my missing funds and up until now no response from wirex

Hi @Jristie,

We have just sent you a reply via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

Hi, I have replied your email.

Regards

Hi @Jristie,

The relevant team is looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Thank you for understanding!

Hello Support,I sent Bitcoin payment since yesterday and up until now the payment did not get to destination.please kindly look into this for me.i am really not happy with the service I get from wirex.there is always an issue with payment either sending or receiving.first it took 10days to receive payment now it’s taking another time to send payment.this is really bad for business.

Dear @Jristie,

According to our system, our Agent has already sent you a message that the transactions in question were successful and were confirmed on the Blockchain. This means that funds were definitely sent to the recipient. It’s highly recommended to contact the support team of the external wallet.

Best Regards!

Hi Support

I have lost the password access to my Wirex account and I want to see how I can reset my password. I have tried video verification multiple times but there still does not seem to be a way to reset a new password. There is no ticket number…

Hello Sonia, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly via the ticket?

Thank you in advanced!

Hello admin, I have a Serious problem about Verification! Please I need help right now!

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response!!! so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Hi admin, I have a Serious problem about Verification! Please I need help right now!

The above attachment file might be useful, thanks

Dear admin

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please!!!

Dear admin

The above attachment file might be useful, thanks