Read me First - About the Accounts category

Bonjour wirex jais des problèmes avec mon comptes depuis 3 jours et personne ne me répondre. Qui peux m’aider à comprendre le problème

Bonjour wirex jais des problèmes avec mon comptes depuis 3 jours et personne ne me répondre. Qui peux m’aider à comprendre le problème

Hello Serge, I am sorry to hear this.

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

how can i find the reference number? my problem is when I make transfers from my account to another account it refuses for my cripto account

Dear Serge, thank you for getting back to me.

Please create a support request via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create using the email address that is associated with your Wirex account. The ticket ID will be emailed to you right after the submission.

Best regards.

you are not serious and professional it’s been 3 days that I write by this link and no one answers me or I need my account to run my business. why are you doing this? you blocked my why? are you thieves? if i will post you in all sites if i can’t find immediate solution

Dear @Serge,

If you already created a support request, please provide us with the 6-digit reference ticket number. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your request without this information.

Thank you in advanced!

I am waiting for over 3 weeks and no answers no updates, I have provided every single document required, and your emails are blocked already from my provider which makes me thing this is very weird. 1832144 is my ticket, reply to my other email which is : 471140en@gmail.com, so I can actually see your emails. I am waiting for 3 weeks for oyur absurd service. Looking for a fix as soon as possible as I am already pissed off and I would be more than happy if necessary to contact your regulatory!

Hi @Leo_Nielsen,

Please be advised that the relevant team is still looking into your case. The will contact you once there is an update.

Sorry for the delay.

@Inna_Wirex … Ina… I was told so nearly a month ago… Can you speed it up in any matter, refunding me or unlocking my account back to normal state… It is unacceptable to wait over a month for your department to be looking into my case… My case all in all takes 3-5minutes to be checked… Whatever you say I am not buying that it takes more than a month checking… We are not making a research for a noble price project… Please speed it up …

@Inna_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex I have been waiting for over 2 weeks now just for an a update?? What is going on? 1832144 1836964, are you fraudsters? Either you are loosing your regulation and you are shutting down or I cannot explain myself why you are delaying all of your clients like that… Give me some update!!!

1832144 can you check for me as well as I am waiting for over 3 weeks with no response after providing ALL the necessary documents!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

1832144 @Inna_Wirex @Anastasiia_Wirex @Wirex

Another day has gone by with no answers and the same message all the time that people are checking, they have to check for real… I am waiting for almost a month and this is UNACCEPTABLE. I had no response for 2 weeks, to get a response saying that the team is still checking, well I cannot understand what are they looking at but it is definitelly not my case!! Please , make sure they check it as soon as possible!!

Hello @Leo_Nielsen, I understand how frustrating it is for you to wait for the resolution of this issue, and I kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for making you wait for so long.

Unfortunately, such cases are not processed by the Support Team directly, therefore we are unable to unblock your account. At this point, let me kindly ask you to keep an eye on your support ticket since the relevant team will send you an update via the email.

Thank you for your understanding.

@Anastasiia_Wirex I understand you are saying that they will respond to me in the email… But when are they going to respond to me… I am waiting for over 1 month !! It is absurd… Can’t you help me?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

@Anastasiia_Wirex I was promised to be answered by the relevant team in 24 hours. From your facebook colleague, yet the response I received was 1 to 1 copy of what you have told me that the relevant department is looking into the case, this is not an update, this is repeating the same story… Story… Stories everywhere… How to be patient when I am not receiving a single honest update, rather than the stories that the relevant department is checking 2 documents for over a month. Speed it up please… Would be more than happy to post here that I was helped, but obviously I am not… So I will continue updating on a daily basis here so more people can know exactly how long it takes to review: 3 documents of 2-5 pages. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Leo, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and I can confirm that our relevant department is working on your case. Once there is news - we will update you via the ticket immediately.

Warm regards!