Read me First - About the Accounts category

Hi Support

I have lost the password access to my Wirex account and I want to see how I can reset my password. I have tried video verification multiple times but there still does not seem to be a way to reset a new password. There is no ticket number…

Hello Sonia, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

As I can see our agent has already sent you an update. Could you please check your mailbox and reply directly via the ticket?

Thank you in advanced!

Hello admin, I have a Serious problem about Verification! Please I need help right now!

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response!!! so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please

Hi admin, I have a Serious problem about Verification! Please I need help right now!

The above attachment file might be useful, thanks

Dear admin

Dear admin

last week I already uploaded my home address doc to verify my account, and I sent so many emails to your customer service to ask about my verification status! But still no any response, so how long do I have to wait? this is so emergency!!! I need help now please!!!

Dear admin

The above attachment file might be useful, thanks

Hello Louis, we are sorry this unpleasant situation occurred.

This case has been escalated to our Verification Team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

Dear Wirex please find attached. It has been ongoing since a while, my dispute not been clearly added to my profil. I requested to immidietly investigate your colleague Yulia whom seemingly cooperatively lied front of the police . She claims it is on my card statement, but nor on the card or gbp account statement it shows up. Balance to my accoubt immidietly, at this time not like in december when claimednit is balanced on it and wasnt!

Zoltan,

Please find attached the statement sent to you in the ticket 1802713 where this case was processed.

If you would like to double-check all the transactions according to the current balance, further statement will be sent to you once received.

Best regards,

Yuliia,

Customer Support Representative.

Hello Zoltan, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Me too just talked to the police about it

Good evening my account is blocked since yesterday, can you help me? My request is 233425. Let me know, please.

Best regards,

Can you provide explanation? If not balance my account

Hello Luca, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hello Zoltan, please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

I have checked your case and I can see our agent has provided you with a detailed explanation regarding the issue.

Should you have any other questions, you are welcome to contact us directly via ticket.

Warm regards.

That what you call detailed?! I have received bullshit basically saying you balanced on my statement not appearing on my bank app dtatement and in December you added to my account (that email sent by Yulia to the police too) not being added. Add it to my account plus cancel the two outstanding pending transaction and compensate me or going to the police of theft which you are not investigating

Hi @Kucske,

We are sincerely sorry for your unpleasant experience.

Your case has been escalated to the highest priority and you will be updated via the ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for understanding.

Dear team, you are doing great things for us.

I have an emergency problem: my Wirex Visa card/account has been blocked today because I spent more money in the last few weeks then usual. Could you tell me please how long takes the process for my account to be unlocked? What do I need to prove them? Please help me, I am desperate - I was using this card for all my shoppings and I don’t have money. Are my funds save?

Kind regards