Read me First - About the Accounts category

Hello @Anastasiia_Wirex

It has been 2 weeks passed, and I didn’t get any update from your side.
May I know the status of my case?

It caused me huge inconvenient of my life.
Please kindly help me to solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks!

BR,
Neal

Hi @NealYang! We understand your frustration, however, we can not influence the reviewing process, which is being conducted for security and privacy reasons.

We are doing everything possible to make sure that the users’ personal information and the funds are safe. For this reason such reviews are necessary.

We are not doing this to cause you any inconveniences. According to the rules of our company, we are obliged to process such cases manually.

Please, rest assured, that you will be contacted right away once possible.

1 Like

HOw do I lodge a new ticket in this community help section?? Im not getting any help from the normal support

Hi @David_Lowe, could you please clarify the issue you are facing and if you created a ticket to our Support?

I waiting 12 days and i can’t enter in my wallet i have the same problem bro i thing it’s a big scam wallet

help why my account is blocked?

1 Like

Hello you can create a ticket here.

Thank you

I did! 12 hours still no one reply @@!

Hi @Bao_Do, we see that our Support team has responded to your ticket, please check your mailbox. Regards!

Hello Bao,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wirex Support Team!

I have forwarded your case to the relevant team and will get back to you with an update as soon as there’s any news.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Best regards,

Karyna Z.

Customer Support Representative> Blockquote

is this really what I expected to be called a responsive from support???

Hi @Bao_Do, unfortunately, we cannot discuss this case on the Community due to security reasons, but our Support team will get in touch with you soon.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Account locked for nothing

*2022-08-03T12:00:00Z

strong text

A post was merged into an existing topic: How many here have blocked accounts and not got money back

Ticketno. 3187821 please credit my money into my account

Hello, same thing here. I tried to add funds one day ago to my eth wallet and still waiting with no answer. I contacted support team but no answer. No funds, no answer…bad

Heellooooooo !!! Support team 000000 !!!wtf is here ? Are you sleeping ?

Solved! Thank you