Read me First - About the Cards category

Learn how to get more from your Wirex Visa Card: https://wirexapp.com/help/category/cards-0015

For card related issues;

Please first see if your query has already been included in our handy FAQ here:

Still need help? Our customer support is here to help.

If you already have an existing Support ticket number, please ask for assistance in our Support Thread here:

I ordered the Wired debit-card on 09-01-2020
Wirex support told me that the card has been printed by Contis and handed over by them to the delivery service “Royal Mail service” on 11-01-2020.

the website from “Royal Mail” https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5244/~/when-will-my-item-arrive%3F " mentions: “Europe within three to five working days” for delivery

So 5 working days from the 11-01-2020 is the 17th Friday or latest the 20th January 2020.

We are now 06-02-2020, that is more then 3 weeks that the delivery service “Royal Mail service” supposedly has the card in possession and takes time to deliver it within Europe to Belgium what is just across the canal.

it has been told by support that due to workload, it can take that long. Ok agreed, if Wirex or Contis has high demand and workload, it takes them more time to hand over the card to the delivery service “Royal Mail service” on 11-01-2020. Logic and can be understood.

But that is not the case, as Contis has handed over the card to the delivery service “Royal Mail service” already on 11-01-2020.

There is no logic in that Royal Mail needs 4 or more weeks to deliver a letter to an address in Europe, when nowhere it can be found that there was a national strike that went on for weeks and therefore it takes them more then 4 weeks to sent a letter.

no logic in this, so I am worried that maybe one of the “Royal Mail service” employees is making a copy of the cards and there fore it takes them +4 weeks to sent them.

anyone a logic explanation for “Royal Mail service” to take +4 weeks to sent a letter/card within Europe?

The only one I can think of is that it is lost. But I can not order a 2nd one till cancelling the other card first. And then maybe again 4 weeks waiting.

Hello Wim,

I am so sorry to hear that your card hasn’t reached you yet.

As I can see in our database, this case is already being processed by our relevant team. Let me kindly ask you to reply to the ticket directly.
We will do our best to resolve this issue for you as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance!

tôi chua hề nhận đc the nào cả

Hello Tien,

I understand how unpleasant this situation is for you.

Let me kindly inform you that I have escalated this case to our relevant team. They will contact you via the ticket shortly.

Could you please check your email? :e-mail:

Thank you in advance!

Hi Kateryna,

thanks for your reply.
Up to today, my Wirex debitcard I have ordered on 09-01-2020 , has not been received yet. this is almost 5 weeks now.

Wirex support also told me if I want to order a new Wirex card, the first card will be cancelled and if it eventually arrives, I will not be able to use it = in short, I have to wait another 5 weeks .

I really do not know what is happening, only Wirex knows what problems or delays there are with the card.
I do not understand why Wirex want to place the responsibility on my side to cancel the first card that is on the road for 5 weeks before I can get any card delivered.

If Wirex knows there was a problem with the Wirex debitcard delivery, then they should be open about it or just sent me an other card.
I Wirex knows the card is lost, then yes they can cancel it for security. I have no idea what is happening.

I only want to receive a Wirex debit card, if this is the 1st or the 2nd or the 3rd try. And I do not like to wait another 5 weeks what then will be 10 weeks in total.

Only Wirex knows what is happening, so please, if it is necessary to sent a 2nd Wirex card then in EUR or in GBP, then please sent a 2nd card but do not cancel the first card if Wirex has the info the card is on its way and will arrive sometime in the future. If it cost money to other cards, no problem, I will pay it.
But if sending more cards increases the option to receive eventually a Wirex debitcard. then please, all that helps to not wait another 5 weeks is welcome. Even if I have to pay for it.

thanks in advance

Dear Wim,

I totally understand how frustrating this situation is for you and kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please be assured that I have escalated this case to our relevant team one more time. They will check their records and will update you via the ticket as soon as possible.

Best regards.