Read me First - About the Cards category

ticket 64028 . For the order of the card I’m in the waiting list…it is normal. How many time have I to wait? How it works now?

Hello @FrancescaVite,

According to my check, you were updated via the ticket today, could you please check? Kindly note that further updates will be posted as soon as possible - once we have any information for you on this matter.

Best regards!

2 days ago I tried to recharge my card and the balance is still pending, it is not recharged, the support does nothing to solve this problem, no one answers or help

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Hello @almudenamr, thank you for your request!

Could you please provide me with the reference ticket number? I will be glad to assist you.

Thank you in advance!

Hi . I think the reference number is this. Request ID #67397

Request ID #65376

This is the support ticket I hope a solution because my money is still pending for 3 days thanks

Hello @almudenamr, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

On January 6, I made a transaction from my euro account to the visa card. the money is pending. make several claims several flyers, where is my money? I’ve been waiting days for the support response

On January 6, I made a transaction from my euro account to the visa card. the money is pending. make several claims several flyers, where is my money? I’ve been waiting days for the support response

Hi @almudenamr,

I can see, that the case has already been resolved and the funds returned to your account.

Best regards!

hello thank you very much for the help, the case is solved and my money on the card

1 Like

hello thank you very much for the help, the case is solved

1 Like

Hi there, my wirex account was just
opened and fund has been added to the account. Why is the button ‘order card’ on the app cannot be functioned? Can’t get access to order a debit card.

Hello @Katemy,

Please be informed that temporarily, the card order is disabled due to the technical updates on our end. We will start issuing the new multicurrency Wirex Mastercard which will be available to preorder soon. Currently, you can sign up to the waiting list here: Wirex. Crypto-Friendly Currency Account
Kindly keep an eye on the updates on our website and the newsletter, the necessary info will be provided there.

Thank you for your understanding.

Ticket 260498. Can’t purchase things online as I am not getting sms for my one time password.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Card is not working

Hi @BossbabeJ,

I have sent you an update via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

I can’t find my referral code in the app. A couple of days ago it said that I have only 2 more days to enter the campaign and that I could see my referral code when I opened the app.
I have looked under all the categories. Does anyone know where I can find my referral code?
Thanks

Hello @Lookhere, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please, find more information about the Refer-a-Friend programme on the following link:

Regards!