Read me First - About the Cards category

Will free delivery be available for EEA countries?

From wirexapp dot com/help/article/how-long-does-wirex-card-delivery-take-0035 :

Card delivery in the EEA is absolutely free.

But in the app there is only courier delivery for 8 euros.

Hello @Peter23, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Let me kindly inform you that at this moment only paid delivery is available for EEA countries.

Warm regards.

unable to use order a card function ,
i check many time, even unistall and reinstall change ios Android device doesn’t work,
my account have top-up balance

enclose #294462, 290377

i check many time, even unistall and reinstall change ios Android device doesn’t work,

enclose #294462, 290377

same here

enclose #294462, 290377

unable to use order a card function , the order a card botton have disappear 1week ,

I has been tried reinstall ,change other device
including android and two other IOS device ,
it doesn’t work,

enclose #294462, 290377

LUKE59569196

1h

enclose #294462, 290377

Hello @LUKE59569196, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed update.

According to my check, our agent has already updated you via the ticket. Should you have any further questions - please feel free to ask them directly on the ticket.
I would like to ask you to avoid flooding with messages as this is a violation of the Community Forum rules.

Best regards!

1 Like

still nothing at dashboard

Hi @LUKE59569196,

I am sorry for the delay with a reply.

Please re-login to your app and check the option again. The card order has already been resumed.

Best wishes!

Ticket ID: [347452]
I transferred today money on my card and it’s displayed as confirmed added, but the amount of the money didn’t changed, so i am not able to work with my money. Additional today is the last day to use that card and i hope it will be clearified asap… The support Mail told me in urgent case to use the Webchat, but honestly the 1. April is only later. (There doesn’t exist any Webchat)
Pls get in touch with me asap

Hello @Greywulf, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have escalated your case to our Support team, they will update you via the ticket shortly.

Best regards!

Hi, I’ve ordered and paid the new mastercard a month ago, and still havent received it. And also havent a valid DHl tracking.
Please check the situation of the shipment, I am afraid that some incident has occurred with my card.
Thank you in advance

Hi @carlucas,

Please be advised that the relevant team is already looking into your case. We will contact you once there is an update.

Best wishes!

If Contis closed all Wirex Visa Cards then why the hell did you sent me a VISA card instead of a Mastercard!!
I have a lot of problem with your service!

1. I can’t send cryptos to my external wallet.

2. I have a pending transaction which is already deducted on my crypto funds!

3. You sent me a useless visa card which is supposed to be free but you deducted 9.99 SGD to my account anyway.

4. I can’t access my funds and the visa card that you sent me is invalid!

5. Your customer support is not existing at all!

Please fix these issues as soon as possible!

Hello @iancasingal, thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Let me kindly inform you that a new Mastercard is available for the EEA region. In the APAC region - it’s only possible to order Visa cards (they are not issued by Contis).

I have just update you via the support ticket. Please check your mailbox.

Best wishes!

My Visa Card is already activated and linked to my account. However, I can’t use it online, and in store. Please let me know how to fix this.

Dear @iancasingal, I am sincerely sorry for the delayed response.

I have just escalated your request to our Support Team and they will provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Hello, I’ve sent 2 tickets because I’m not receiving my card after almost 4 weeks and as soon as I open it goes to “resolved”. My account is very useless without a card because I tried to transfer my crypto and it charges more fees than the amount I’m getting.
Please someone check and don’t automatically mark “resolved” when you send same bot email that says to wait.
ID #448110