Read me First - About the Cards category

Hi @Indi, we are sorry for such an unpleasant situation. Please, check this ticket, our agent has already updated you.

Best regards!

Hi guys, I’ve ordered my second wirex card since 15 days, from Italy, but I didn’t receive it yet, and I never had a tracking number for delivery… How can I do?
Thanks, best regards.

Hello @Lupo, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi Team, I am experiencing difficulties in linkingthe new card. The return error message stating there is some technical issues. May I know if the feature is temporary down and when will it be up again? Thx

Hello @Maverick_Lo, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

I have escalated this to our Support Team. They will update you via the ticket shortly.

Warm regards.

Hi there
Can I check the postage for a new card
Say my address is in New Zealand however it cost 10SGD for DHL post
Can I send it to other address, for example like Hong Kong?
I can see the postage to Hong Kong is no cost
Please help with this, thx

Hello @CandiceCc,

Please be informed that you can choose the shipping method: free standard delivery (Singpost) or trackable express delivery (DHL).

Let me kindly ask you to submit a request following this link: https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create Our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Can you please tell me how I am supposed to fund my any of my crypto accounts to buy more xlm or xrp etc when my linked local bank account method of depositing funds has disappeared. I believe in Feb 2021 I was told you can no longer use linked local card if you live in uk and have uk bank account. I was told it was a temporary issue that would resolved shortly. It’s now middle of August and still nothing has changed.

Hello @Karen5539, thank you for taking the time writing to us.

These are temporary measures and although we do not yet have a defined timeframe, we hope they will only last a short period. We’ll inform you of any further updates as soon as we can. You can check more details on the following link: Temporary changes for UK customers

We appreciate your understanding!

Hi, I am trying to use the Wirex visa card to do an online purchase from an overseas website (Aliexpress) However, I didn’t receive the Visa dynamic password. My mobile number is working and I did receive SMS notification and code from you guys. Please help. Thanks.

Hello! Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please clarify if you’ve submitted a request to our Support Team? If yes, please provide us with the reference ticket number, if no - please use the following link: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Note, you should use the email linked to your Wirex account.
Thank you in advance!

Hi,

I have spent over 1 hour and tried every possible options and methods to submit a request via your website but the link is broken. The chat bot had limited predefined options that none of the options match my issue.

There is absolutely no other way to submit a request hence I have to do it this way. Can you help to forward my queries to the right department or is that something that you can help?

Regards

Alvis

Hello @world42, we will forward this issue to the Support team and our agent will contact you to assist on this matter. Regards!

Hi, I tried to use the Wirex visa to complete an online purchase. However, I am unable to obtain dynamic password. My mobile number is correct in the wirex account. I am located in the APAC country. Any idea and any one can help? Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, You can either create a support ticket here: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone Or you can login via a desktop and talk to Wirex’s support team via their Live Chat feature.
Best Regards!

2022-02-13T23:00:00Z

2 Likes