Read me First - About the Crypto & Traditional Currencies category

Learn more about Cryptocurrencies, Stablecoins & WXT: Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

For issues relating to your Cryptocurrency or Traditional Currency accounts;

Please first see if your query has already been included in our handy FAQ here:

Still need help? Our customer support is here to help.

If you already have an existing Support ticket number, please ask for assistance in our Support Thread here:

1 Like

Hola me robaron todo los token

1 Like

Hello Kgin, I am sorry to hear about this.

Could you please provide more details of your issue?

Please also submit your support ticket via https://wirexapp.com/help/request/create and our support team will be glad to resolve this for you.

Best regards!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Dear WireX team,
My account saving most of currency is CAD. And now I am travel in Canada and use the wirex card to pay most of expenses, however, the transaction not to use CAD, only perform HKD for transactions. It doesn’t make sense that I have CAD in the wirex card but not to use the currency in the destinated country. Would you please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
Many thanks!

Hi @Lewis_Wong! Please, find all the relevant information on this matter in the link below:

Kind regards!

Hi Maryna,
In my case, I already set to use CAD as first priority. However, the system still deduct HKD in each transaction. So, I bring up the issue to you to solve the problem.
Thanks!
Lewis

從我的iPhone傳送

Dear @Lewis_Wong! According to the details on our side the CAD account has not been linked to your card. Please, find all the relevant information on this matter in the link below:

Kind regards!

Dear Maeyna,

Dear @Lewis_Wong! I have linked your CAD account to your card manually. Please, get back to us in case you need any further assistance.

Kind regards!

1 Like

It seems to be working properly now. If any problem to be found, I will contact you again. Thanks!
Regards,
Lewis

Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com> 於 2021年8月24日 週二 上午3:07寫道:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Support Inquiry Escalation Thread

Your request (915130) has been received by our support team. Your ticket will be assigned and replied soon
14 december 2021

Hi @lostusama! We see on our side that you have already been updated via email 10 days ago. Please, check your mailbox including the SPAM folder just in case.

Марина! Я нашел только это письмо! (вложение 1)
Вывод средств завис с 30 ноября (вложение 2).
Что я сделал не так?

вс, 26 дек. 2021 г., 18:28 Maryna via Wirex Community - The Latest Feedback & Discussion | Wirex <wirexapp@discoursemail.com>:

@lostusama The issue has been forwarded to our Support team. Please, note that you will be updated via email as soon as possible.

Kind regards!

thanks, problem solved.

@lostusama Thank you for the good news!

Hola,

Mis criptomonedas han desaparecido. ¿Podrían ayudarme?

Hello @Paloma_Montano, thank you for contacting us here. We can see that you were already replied via ticket. Please check your mailbox and refer to the information in the ticket. Best regards!