Redefining the Future of Payments

At Wirex, we see ourselves as being at the forefront of innovation. And not without good reason - we not only brought the world its very first crypto-enabled debit card, but its very first crypto reward scheme to boot.

And our innovation doesn’t stop at world firsts. We’ve got some pretty impressive industry firsts under our belt, such as unlimited access to OTC exchange rates, and plenty more in the pipeline (watch this space).

But we don’t just see ourselves as another digital bank pushing boundaries in the payment space. At Wirex, we’re proud of our unique position straddling two worlds, from which we’re able to effectively marry cutting-edge digital technologies with the traditional banking infrastructure.

How does this keep us ahead of the curve? Well, while we are confident in our belief that the future of payments is digital, we also acknowledge that we’re not there just yet. Our solution in the meantime is to take what we know works (i.e. existing payment technology) and adapt it so it’s ready for what’s to come (i.e. incorporate blockchain technology.)

Ultimately, we want crypto to become more trusted and commonly used, and for our users to realise the benefits of a digital future.

We are well equipped to achieve this goal. There are a ton of reasons why Wirex stands out from the crowd: instant access to live OTC and interbank rates for touch-of-a-button exchanging, super-speedy transfers both in and out of your account, unrivalled Bitcoin rewards for using your Wirex card, customisable currency accounts of your choice and a huge range of fiat and digital currencies (with more being added all the time).

What’s to come for Wirex? We are in the process of gearing up for bigger and better things, which will open up even more possibilities for our users. The Wirex experience is about to get a major shakeup, which now more than ever places innovation at the core. You won’t want to miss it.

2 Likes

Hello wirex guys & gals,
Are you planning adding USDC during Q3 or Q4 2020?
Thanks

Hey there Luciana, thanks for this suggestion. I will pass it on to the team so they are aware that people are asking about it. :+1:t4:

1 Like

ok, so the real (and right) answer is “NO in the next few months”
thanks!

Day 38 without access to my account or funds. No proper update, Wirex does not have proper support, they don’t care a hoot about customers.

I’m very happy with my Wirex. I use the card all the time for purchasing anything and get Satoshi all the time

1 Like