Refer a friend & earn £15 in WXT!

This April’s shaping up to be a pretty good one for Wirexers. Not only are you already enjoying double Cryptoback™ rewards all month, you can also earn £15 in WXT just for telling your friends about us!

Refer them to Wirex so you can both benefit from £15 in WXT and double Cryptoback™ rewards!

It won’t last forever - take advantage now!

Refer_friends_1

Terms & Conditions

APAC T&Cs

EEA T&Cs

2 Likes

Unfortunately on March, I haven’t received anything reward WXT … but everything was done according to the regulations and on time from my and refer side. :sleepy:

What is the delay that we get WXT :thinking:

Positively let’s look ahead :four_leaf_clover:

Hello there @BCS75LOVEnija2021 , regarding the rewards, please kindly check the T&Cs for specific campaign. If you need further assistance, you can also raise a support ticket via Wirex | Making currencies equal and available to everyone

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I’ve been referred here. Already verified and deposited. Can I also invite a friend now? Am I eligible to receive the reward as referrer? Thank you

Hello can I ask? What do you mean by APRIL 20? I thought our invite should verify and make a first deposit within the promotion period so that both of us will earn £15? But it was stated there that we should deposit with no minimum value by the April 20? But the promo runs only from April 5 to April 18, if our invite made a deposit in April 20, the promotion was already end. Can you explain it to me? I am still confuse about this RAF PROMOTION. Especially about that APRIL 20. Hoping for ur kind response thank you.

Hello there @Nhaiomie_Capati , sorry for the confusion. Kindly asking, you are referring to the APAC T&Cs, is that correct?

The promotion runs from the 5th until the 18th of April, which means you can refer your friends within this time frame to be eligible. However, the referrals (friends who are referred to Wirex) have a bit more time, until the 20th of April, to then complete the required actions - in this case verification and first deposit.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have further questions.

1 Like

Yes. So it means there is no exact day where our invites to make a first deposit to their account? They still eligible to this promo if they made a deposit from 5th April to 18th of April? They can deposit anytime during promotion period? Am I right? Because I thought they should make a deposit only in the day of April 20.

Hello there @Nhaiomie_Capati , the promotion period will run from 08:00 (GMT) on 5thth April 2021 until 20:00 (GMT) on 18th April 2021 . The referrals (friends who are referred to Wirex) have a bit more time, until the 20th of April, to then complete verification and first deposit.

Thank you and please let me know if you have further questions

1 Like

Today is 18. Tomorrow will be the start of distribution of rewards right?

I have referred 5 person and they all got verified and they deposit xrp in their account. How come, I didn’t received any from the April referral program. Is the distribution already done?

Hello i did the first deposit and i click the refer a friend where do i get £15 wirex?

Hello there @Alfredo_Tapanan , the Promotion Reward will be credited to the Referrer and Referred User Wirex WXT account within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period and you will receive an email confirming that it has been credited to your account. For more information, please kindly the T&Cs above. Thank you

Hello there @Jason , please kindly check the T&Cs for more information. You can check your WXT rewards in your X-tras account. Thank you

Are we going to receive the reward for April promo after a month? Or the distribution are already done?

Hi there @Alfredo_Tapanan, unfortunately, I don’t have access to any monitor system, so I cannot give you any information on your account. The Promotion Reward will be credited to the Referrer and Referred User Wirex WXT account within 30 Working Days of the end of the Promotion Period and you will receive an email confirming that it has been credited to your account. For more information, please kindly the T&Cs above. Thank you