Refer a hero and earn US$25 in WXT this National Heroes’ Day

It’s National Heroes’ Day, aka your yearly reminder that not all heroes wear capes.

Today we pay tribute to Filipino heroes past and present, from historical figures to frontline workers. Because heroes come in all shapes and sizes - in fact, you can even be your own one.

Why not give a little something back to the heroes in your life? You could help out a struggling small business, take on some chores for someone with a lot on or even refer a hero to Wirex.

You’ll both earn US$25 in WXT, plus they’ll unlock a wealth of other game-changing benefits, including instant access to 24 crypto and 12 traditional currencies.

What says thank you better than that?

Refer_friends_1

*Read the T&Cs here

4 Likes

Mabuhay PILIPINAS!

• Im From Philippines also ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::fire::fire:
3 Likes

Woah amazing, I am a frontliner but not in medical field.

1 Like

Yey, a simple token of appreciation for our heros. Let’s share this good news

1 Like

Hello wirexers, I just want some clarification if this promotion is different from the August 16th to 31th promo?

2 Likes

Its the same sir :slight_smile:

Happy Good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohh I see, I think I refer enough persons is it okay to invite more or stay to 10?

1 Like

Feel free sir to pass the good news to your friends.

But The referals is maximum 10 only. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Also Congratulation if youve done it.

2 Likes

After po pala mag refer at gumawa sila ng account. They need to buy crypto Bago pumasok Ang rewards sa Heroes rewards.

1 Like

Hello There @Life_of_Phil

These are the task need to be done of your referal.

b. “Referral Action” means any one of the following:
i. “Account Verification”: means Referred User successfully signing up and verifying their account in the Wirex App.
ii. “First Deposit”: means any account top up performed in-app and applies to all crypto-currencies and traditional currencies available in the Wirex App.
iii. “Card Order”: means the Referred User ordering the Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or Wirex Visa Card (in APAC).
iv. “First Card Transaction”: means the first transaction made online or in store with the Wirex Mastercard (in the EEA) or Wirex Visa Card (in APAC).
v. “First Exchange”: means a Referred User’s first cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, fiat to cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency to fiat exchange using the Wirex Service.
2 Likes

Hi thank you for this. Bago lang po ako here. Salamat

1 Like

Any question po :slight_smile:

Happy to have you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

fix some issue with widrawal declined before promote some event because till now almost 4 days my issue didnt fix it

Hello there @ruben0715 , I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are facing. Can I know if you have raised a support ticket for this?

1 Like

Hi Sir already did na po ung heroes Promo Instant po ba pag pasok ng Promo. My refer friends already verified his account. Top up and ordered a Wirex card. But still no bonus from both of us.

1 Like

Hello @Life_of_Phil

Sana mka tulong ito :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank You for this Sir. It’s a Big Help.

1 Like

Happy to Serve you :smiley:

1 Like