Refer your friends and earn 10 USD!

You wouldn’t want your friends and family to miss out on Wirex. Where else can they get free foreign exchange, crypto rewards and a diverse range of traditional and digital currencies to spend in real life?

Do them a favour and let them in on the not-so-little secret.

But don’t worry, it’s not all about them. For a limited time only, we’re giving you 10 USD if you get two or more people to sign up and verify their accounts. Referring friends just got even easier!

Here’s what you’ve got to do.

1. Share your unique referral link with anyone whose payment game is due an upgrade

2. Make sure your friend signs up to Wirex and verifies their account

3. That’s it - enjoy your 10 USD!

Be quick - the promotion only lasts until November 1st, so start sharing that Wirex love today.

T&Cs

1. The promotion is open to verified Wirex customers only.
  2. Campaign start period: 26/10/2020, 10:00AM GMT+8 and closes on 1/11/2020 10:00AM GMT+8.
  3. This campaign is launched by Wirex independently. There are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant. Wirex has the sole discretion to modify this offer at any time.
  4. To be entitled to receive 10 USD in WXT, users must successfully refer 2 or more friends with our RAF scheme within the campaign period. We will reward each referrer 10 USD for every 2 friends being referred.
  5. A successful referral means users must invite friends/colleagues/family/anyone to use their unique referral link and register for Wirex within the promotion time frame. The referrals must be verified to be eligible - they must simply use the referee’s unique link to create a Wirex account.
  6. Overall, only 2,100 USD in WXT will be rewarded for this promotion and it will be credited to the winning user’s WXT account within 7 - 12 working days after the campaign period.
  7. The reward will be credited to the winning user’s WXT account and can be converted to traditional currency through the app at any point in time.
  8. Any referral made before or after the promotion period will not be counted.
  9. Wirex has the sole discretion to modify this promotion at any time.
  10. Qualified users will receive an email from us once we have credited the reward to their account.
5 Likes

Thank you!

I don’t waste time and I hurry to refer all my friends :grin:
2GU

1 Like

nice! this is awesome